Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Angus 100%":1n01708d said:
farmwife":1n01708d said:
Black Angus 100%":1n01708d said:
farmwife":1n01708d said:
memanpa":1n01708d said:
and which FRYE CATTLE COMPANY bought them clayton???

do a search for Frye Cattle Company and find the real mccoy!!! I think we're being con-ed here :shock: :shock: :shock:
For your information, my name is Matthew Frye, so I didn't con anything. I just used my last name, Frye, to use in my angus business, Frye Cattle Company of Edinburg, Virginia. Man, you can screw up things and all you do is try and get people on this be nice board in trouble and confused. Well, just leave me alone. I don't know what I did to you, but whatever it was, sorry, and now leave me alone!!!

Well maybe I could name my ranch Starlake or DeShazer or Ridgeview or ... (what do you think). I think you're playing on the original frye cattle company. I mean if you know so much about a breed then you know there is a frye already.
I would like to know where there is another Frye Cattle Company in the US? Hey, if you want to name your ranch Starlake, DeShazer, or Ridgeview, go right for it. I don't care what you do, just do one thing and I am going to say it jsut one more time, PLEASE LEAVE ME THE HE11 ALONE! That goes for you Farmwife!

http://www.fryecattle.com

Nope, I wouldn't want to ride the coat tails of some outstanding operations. If you don't want folks bothering you, then be quiet and prove what you can do. Use the boards for advice, not to brag on how good of a cowman you are. I don't recall anyone else bragging, just asking opinions.

Hill, just give it up. Do what you want to do, but you should realize that no one on this board really cares anymore. I did for awhile, it wasn't a month ago that you were talking to me about hereford donor's, now without saying anything you have completly switched breeds. What's the point, why switch to angus anyways. Most likely just to chase more money. Well I hope you just don't get caught up in big business cattle company's anymore that will lead you astray because they now that you will spend thousands at their sales.

Like I said, you're a dork!

The New Design cattle don't qualify as oldie but goodies!

I can't believe my own two eyes. There is such a Cattle Company named, Frye Cattle Company. That is what my cattle are going to be registered under.

What about: Frye Land and Cattle Company or
Frye Angus, or maybe even, Hillcrest Cattle Company?

I really liked that name. It has a good ring to it. I have to think this one over and get back with you all. I am liking Frye Land and Cattle Company a lot.

Ok, Frye Cattle Company of Kansas is a club calf producer, not a strict Black Angus breeder. So, this means that Frye Cattle Company will stay, Frye Cattle Company, raising registered Black Angus Cattle.

Well, I am going to bed. Big day tomorrow. I am taking the Thomas Angus Ranch Female sale catalog to bed with me. Goodnight everyone.

I'm suprised he didn;t just wait and go buy out Scotch Cap at their dispersal sale

dun

warpaint":2aonkhjq said:
If this wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny.

Farmwife, stick to yer guns!

I really don't hate him at all -- I just want to try to help him realize that you aren't a good cowman because you say you are -- you have to prove it. I actually liked some of the hereford cattle that he had and he was well on his way to building a pretty good herd foundation and then everything went south of the winter -- then next thing you know he's a big angus man. To each his own as far as breed goes, but whatever breed you have build a good program with it.

Ya know my husband and I think we have some great cattle and we think we are making the right managment decisions right now for our operation -- this may or may not be true, but we don't go around boasting about our operation.

Black Angus 100%":145zw3ce said:
Ok, Frye Cattle Company of Kansas is a club calf producer, not a strict Black Angus breeder. So, this means that Frye Cattle Company will stay, Frye Cattle Company, raising registered Black Angus Cattle.

might want to double check the laws regarding using another companys name :D :D there are laws regarding that :shock: can you spell lawsuit?

it is rather disturbing to know that COTTON ASSOCIATES are now having jerry buy for them, especially for a third party that is using the name of an already established cattle company with a fine reputation,
can you spell doubtful?

i am hoping jerry can clear this up for me when we have lunch next week :D
:cboy: take care lol lol

Ya'll know that you're whistling in the wind to this guy, don't you? He is thoroughly enjoying all of this attention. That's why he continues to do this. The guy doesn't have a life.

Ok, picture this...a young man with big issues known only to him, who's only real conversational outlet is thru cyberspace. He's obviously intelligent, yet cannot connect thru person to person conversation. He sits and pours thru literature about something he can only dream about, yet cannot achieve. The only way he can talk about it is thru a message board because anyone who knows him personally won't give him the time of day. So he tries to feel importance by showing what he knows or has found out by intensive reading and gets cold busted. So instead of going away quietly, he begins to argue...and begins to enjoy the argument because it gives him attention and he craves that attention. Be glad the guy isn't some weirdo sitting in a basement checking pressure guages every 2 or 3 hours while he's online dabbling in internet stalking.

Now, the last time I "interacted" with Matt, I must've really hit a nerve, 'cause I was told to shut my "pie hole." So, Matt, this is all you'll ever hear out of me. I promise.

Alice

Last time I checked, Alice, you have as much right (if not more) to be here as lil hilly or whatever he's calling hisself today! ;-)

warpaint":1cd9ce74 said:
Last time I checked, Alice, you have as much right (if not more) to be here as lil hilly or whatever he's calling hisself today! ;-)

Thank you, sir. I do appreciate that. :) However, I made a promise...on purpose...'cause that's the only way I'll keep from getting involved in this and letting my mouth overload my a$$, something I'm prone to do in situations like these.

Alice

Alice":1aeibfc4 said:
Ya'll know that you're whistling in the wind to this guy, don't you? He is thoroughly enjoying all of this attention. That's why he continues to do this. The guy doesn't have a life.

Ok, picture this...a young man with big issues known only to him, who's only real conversational outlet is thru cyberspace. He's obviously intelligent, yet cannot connect thru person to person conversation. He sits and pours thru literature about something he can only dream about, yet cannot achieve. The only way he can talk about it is thru a message board because anyone who knows him personally won't give him the time of day. So he tries to feel importance by showing what he knows or has found out by intensive reading and gets cold busted. So instead of going away quietly, he begins to argue...and begins to enjoy the argument because it gives him attention and he craves that attention. Be glad the guy isn't some weirdo sitting in a basement checking pressure guages every 2 or 3 hours while he's online dabbling in internet stalking.

Now, the last time I "interacted" with Matt, I must've really hit a nerve, 'cause I was told to shut my "pie hole." So, Matt, this is all you'll ever hear out of me. I promise.

Alice
Whatever Alice.

Black Angus 100%":55kvlwkw said:
KMacGinley":55kvlwkw said:
I guess Hill is legit, if you click on his WWW thingy, it takes you to Angus . org. :D :D :D
What is wrong with that?

Nothing at all, unless you announce that you are now the executive secretary of the angus association.

Also I imagine you use that website quite a bit to research your fantasy herd. :)

Brandonm2":2xbgq26l said:
My favorite line is still this one.....

"So, then around the age of 16 years, I decided to start developing an eye for cattle. I developed an eye for nice looking cattle, with help from my family. My grandfathers favorite angus bull was the 036 bull and my great grandfathers was EXT and 155."

EXT is in his Great Grandfathers generation??? He wasn't even born until 1986! Hill is older than EXT. Heck, Hill should still have those EXT and Tehama Bando bred girls of his Great Grandfathers still in his commercial herd today! I am not saying it is NOT all true; but even if it is it is still a humorous statement!

Good point, I was thinking the same thing :)

dun":a5avn4rf said:
I'm suprised he didn;t just wait and go buy out Scotch Cap at their dispersal sale

dun
He's just buying the property, ranch name and equipment.

ive sat here watching this guy blow smoke in the air.an im beginning to wonder about him.i dont think he knows cattle or bloodlines at all.all he does is talk about the hot bloodlines.well like was said he will go under in the angus business.he may have been raised with cattle.but he truelly knows nothing about them.no way you can almost lose the farm.an then turn around an spend $50,000 more or less on 15 cows an a bull.no bank would touch you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts