Hello Ladies!

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN said:
************* said:
ALACOWMAN said:
Does his nutts always hang uneven?

How about deez nuts?

BTW, He's just an old cleanup bull, not a "ready for prime time AI stud". I posted the shot of the rear so you could see his rump shaker.

It's not can he ""do the job""no doubt he can.. that wouldn't concern me ....just the replacements, if there were any..but he looks fine in this pic..

I'm just messing with. Here is another shot from behind. You may be right, they could have a slight difference, but they usually look even. I think it was the way he was walking, he was making a turn to the left. Anyway, thank you for the compliment on the bull, I appreciate it, and I realize that you were not being overly critical but rather you were just looking him over for any issues which is a GOOD THING!

BTW, I can honestly say, with a highly reputable vet to back me up, along with clients who own his sons, his progeny have always ranked high on their BSE, had nice big sacks, and the bull above has a decent amount of progeny on the ground. I haven't seen any issues with his sons and their business, if that were the case, I definitely would not be using him.

sim.-ang.king said:
I see they are doing a good job of getting this year's sweet corn patch ploughed. :lol:
Not to shabby of a bull.

If I can ever get in the fields to seed grass and clover I doubt I will have any issues with getting it into the ground. Last night was insane, we went out to check on the cattle, the sky was a bit dark, but no rain, before we finished up, almost in an instant there were 35-40 mph winds and an inch of rain in less than an hour. This is becoming commonplace every week, there is no break in the precipitation, which makes sure that the fields look "freshly plowed"

I'm thinking about trading in my coveralls for one of those rubber suits they wear on crabbing boats in Alaska, because that is what it felt like last night.

callmefence said:
;-) Considering the alternative I'm sure your cows are tickled.
Just don't ever let em see a pic of a real man. They'll be heading for Texas.. ;-)

Nice bull! Are you sure he has enough to eat in that field? LOL! Your bull definitely has some hair on his chest.