Hello Ladies!

Help Support CattleToday:

CattleMan1920

Reaction score
"My name is Big Wayne, I'm here to make sure all of you are, ahem....are settled, no appointments needed, I'm available on a first come first serve basis"

Branded

I know it must hurt to use a herd bull, but I realize the weather makes AI difficult. I think Big Wayne will still make some good calves. :cboy:

************* said:
"My name is Big Wayne, I'm here to make sure all of you are, ahem....are settled, no appointments needed, I'm available on a first come first serve basis"

Branded

You have to either get tougher or make some handling changes. It is a shame that you threw in the towel and are using your cleanup bull to breed these cows when you could have AIed them to one of those prefix stud bulls. You need a system and you need to learn to AI.

Bright Raven said:
************* said:

Branded

You have to either get tougher or make some handling changes. It is a shame that you threw in the towel and are using your cleanup bull to breed these cows when you could have AIed them to one of those prefix stud bulls. You need a system and you need to learn to AI.
.. Or scrap the dang necklaces and at least do a round of timed AI.. those big gals could probably use a dose of cystorellin to shine up their ovaries anyway. :deadhorse:

BTW I like Wayne's little helper buddy in the first pic. What's his story?

ALACOWMAN said:
Does his nutts always hang uneven?

I will get you some nice summer nut pics, give me some time to look them up. I will zoom in on them for close inspection.

Lazy M said:
Bright Raven said:
************* said:

Branded

.. Or scrap the dang necklaces and at least do a round of timed AI.. those big gals could probably use a dose of cystorellin to shine up their ovaries anyway. :deadhorse:

Those "necklaces" are not solely for heat detection, they do a whole lot more.

ALACOWMAN said:

How about deez nuts?

BTW, He's just an old cleanup bull, not a "ready for prime time AI stud". I posted the shot of the rear so you could see his rump shaker.

************* said:
Lazy M said:
Bright Raven said:
Branded

Those "necklaces" are not solely for heat detection, they do a whole lot more.
Catch Big Wayne's eye?
Do they have any with a little barrel of bourbon attached?

I see they are doing a good job of getting this year's sweet corn patch ploughed. :lol:
Not to shabby of a bull.

************* said:
ALACOWMAN said:

How about deez nuts?

BTW, He's just an old cleanup bull, not a "ready for prime time AI stud". I posted the shot of the rear so you could see his rump shaker.

It's not can he ""do the job""no doubt he can.. that wouldn't concern me ....just the replacements, if there were any..but he looks fine in this pic..

Latest posts