Status
Not open for further replies.
KMacGinley":2j5dlvzc said:
Black Angus 100%":2j5dlvzc said:
KMacGinley":2j5dlvzc said:
Black Angus 100%":2j5dlvzc said:
SEC":2j5dlvzc said:
HCF you are a DORK!
If you had the slightest clue in the world you would be sourcing genetics that would leave you that rather than all the crap you have been spewing about.

I would say learn cattle, then learn the breed and pedigrees. Nothing wrong with trial and error but funny how you know so much for only being in the breed for about two weeks. More than lots of people know after being in the breed for years!
I have been around Black angus cattle for a while. My family has a commerical herd of cattle some of them are bred to registered bulls and some of the better commerical cattle are bred AI. So, I remember when looking through the Select Sires catalogs, studying the pedigrees and also the Genex and Accelerated Genetics catalogs. I remember a few bulls from the past that my family used in the commerical herd, like 1680, 036, 6595, EXT, 155. So, then around the age of 16 years, I decided to start developing an eye for cattle. I developed an eye for nice looking cattle, with help from my family. My grandfathers favorite angus bull was the 036 bull and my great grandfathers was EXT and 155. My family sold commerical black angus bulls, they were purebred, but never any paperwork was mailed off for. Then, when I turned 18 years old, I bought my first registered cow named RRF Brooke 904. She was a Feltons 517 daughter and I bred her to Timber then to Felotns Magnum 434. then, after a few years in the Hereford business, I noticed that my family was selling Black Angus bulls, faster than the Hereford bulls I had for sale. A lot of commerical breeders told me that I should have cut the fence and let my Herefords run with the black bulls. I forgot to tell you all that mostly all the bulls my family owned were bred by Wehrmann Angus in New Market, Virginia. So after sending most of my bulls to the stock sale, I thought that I should just jump the fence and start raising Registered seedstock cattle and the breed would be Black Angus. So, this is where I am right now and I would never turn back. The bulls that I am going to be using, Predestined, Retail Product, Power Stroke, Bushwacker, Traveler 004, and Genetics By Design, all trace back to the bulls that my family used in there commerical black angus herd.

Ok, so now the grandpa that had all the Vindicator daughters prolapsing really raised Angus?
That is the same grandfather. You see, I bought my first Hereford when I was 18 years old. My grandfather had herefords and yes the Vindicators weren't the best daughters in the world.

EXT isn't a hereford Hill.
I know that. I didn't say that EXT was a Hereford bull. A lot of the cattle I have bought this past weekend, have EXT in there pedigree.

Black Angus 100%":1bu9gle5 said:
Jake":1bu9gle5 said:
HCF you proved with your herefords that your only selection criteria is popularity, show appeal, and what the big breeders tell you.
Your very wrong. That was with the Herefords.

come up with some reg. numbers and pictures to prove to me that I'm wrong with your new set of cows. I'd bet a dime on a a dollar that your herd has the same selection criteria as before just a different color.

Jake":16r2ywpb said:
Black Angus 100%":16r2ywpb said:
Jake":16r2ywpb said:
HCF you proved with your herefords that your only selection criteria is popularity, show appeal, and what the big breeders tell you.

come up with some reg. numbers and pictures to prove to me that I'm wrong with your new set of cows. I'd bet a dime on a a dollar that your herd has the same selection criteria as before just a different color.
I just bought them Saturday at the Plateau Pride Sale. Just wait, I will get those registration numbers, but they won't be registered in my name yet, because the sale was the 9th of September.

Black Angus 100%, I hope your plans work out, but if they don't, you always have your education to fall back on. What with a 3.9 gpa and all.

Black Angus 100%":3un10ubr said:
Jake":3un10ubr said:
Black Angus 100%":3un10ubr said:
Jake":3un10ubr said:

I just bought them Saturday at the Plateau Pride Sale. Just wait, I will get those registration numbers, but they won't be registered in my name yet, because the sale was the 9th of September.

that's just fine, I won't accuse you of lying about your purchases I just want to know what you've got, if you prefer you can pm them to me and we can further discuss this there.

wast that my friend JERRY CRENSHAW that bought them for you? the jerry crenshaw that lives near upperville?

he was there, and which FRYE CATTLE COMPANY bought them clayton???

something is amiss here folks :shock: :shock:

is this some kind of fantasy herd breeding game that is going around?? like fantasy football and baseball?
darn why wasn't i allowed to play???

ga. prime":3j1ycbe6 said:
Black Angus 100%, I hope your plans work out, but if they don't, you always have your education to fall back on. What with a 3.9 gpa and all.
You have a point. School is a great thing. I am still wanting to go back and become a Vet. Tech or Vet. Assistant. Thanks for the heads up. Really appreciate it.

memanpa":3few018o said:
wast that my friend JERRY CRENSHAW that bought them for you? the jerry crenshaw that lives near upperville?

he was there, and which FRYE CATTLE COMPANY bought them clayton???

is this some kind of fantasy herd breeding game that is going around?? like fantasy football and baseball?
darn why wasn't i allowed to play???
That is the same Jerry Crenshaw from upperville. Good person working with Cotton Associates. Frye Cattle Company is the new name of my Black Angus operation here in Virginia.

memanpa":2fecw4nx said:
and which FRYE CATTLE COMPANY bought them clayton???

do a search for Frye Cattle Company and find the real mccoy!!! I think we're being con-ed here :shock: :shock: :shock:

farmwife":2susgzpb said:
memanpa":2susgzpb said:

Ya think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 ;-)
I want you to explain why you think there is a problem? I haven't done nothing wrong here. Just because I change my herd name from Hill Creek Farm to Frye Cattle Company, isn't a crime.

Farmwife, I want to know what is missing or what the mess is and I would like a straight forward answer. I don't want you to hold nothing back. One day, you go with what I say and then the next day, you hate my gusts and don't want anything to do with me. Well, thats fine with me, if that is the way you want to be. Have a great life.

Black Angus 100%":24xkapgt said:
KMacGinley":24xkapgt said:
KMacGinley":24xkapgt said:
SEC":24xkapgt said:
HCF you are a DORK!
If you had the slightest clue in the world you would be sourcing genetics that would leave you that rather than all the crap you have been spewing about.

I would say learn cattle, then learn the breed and pedigrees. Nothing wrong with trial and error but funny how you know so much for only being in the breed for about two weeks. More than lots of people know after being in the breed for years!
I have been around Black angus cattle for a while. My family has a commerical herd of cattle some of them are bred to registered bulls and some of the better commerical cattle are bred AI. So, I remember when looking through the Select Sires catalogs, studying the pedigrees and also the Genex and Accelerated Genetics catalogs. I remember a few bulls from the past that my family used in the commerical herd, like 1680, 036, 6595, EXT, 155. So, then around the age of 16 years, I decided to start developing an eye for cattle. I developed an eye for nice looking cattle, with help from my family. My grandfathers favorite angus bull was the 036 bull and my great grandfathers was EXT and 155. My family sold commerical black angus bulls, they were purebred, but never any paperwork was mailed off for. Then, when I turned 18 years old, I bought my first registered cow named RRF Brooke 904. She was a Feltons 517 daughter and I bred her to Timber then to Felotns Magnum 434. then, after a few years in the Hereford business, I noticed that my family was selling Black Angus bulls, faster than the Hereford bulls I had for sale. A lot of commerical breeders told me that I should have cut the fence and let my Herefords run with the black bulls. I forgot to tell you all that mostly all the bulls my family owned were bred by Wehrmann Angus in New Market, Virginia. So after sending most of my bulls to the stock sale, I thought that I should just jump the fence and start raising Registered seedstock cattle and the breed would be Black Angus. So, this is where I am right now and I would never turn back. The bulls that I am going to be using, Predestined, Retail Product, Power Stroke, Bushwacker, Traveler 004, and Genetics By Design, all trace back to the bulls that my family used in there commerical black angus herd.

Ok, so now the grandpa that had all the Vindicator daughters prolapsing really raised Angus?
That is the same grandfather. You see, I bought my first Hereford when I was 18 years old. My grandfather had herefords and yes the Vindicators weren't the best daughters in the world.

I know that. I didn't say that EXT was a Hereford bull. A lot of the cattle I have bought this past weekend, have EXT in there pedigree.

Nope, but you said that ur grandpa favorite was EXT and then you said he raised Herefords -- hmmmmmmmmmmm?????????

farmwife":14lxwwuk said:
memanpa":14lxwwuk said:

do a search for Frye Cattle Company and find the real mccoy!!! I think we're being con-ed here :shock: :shock: :shock:
For your information, my name is Matthew Frye, so I didn't con anything. I just used my last name, Frye, to use in my angus business, Frye Cattle Company of Edinburg, Virginia. Man, you can screw up things and all you do is try and get people on this damn board in trouble and confused. Well, just leave me alone. I don't know what I did to you, but whatever it was, sorry, and now leave me alone!!!

farmwife":2g6vfk6q said:
Black Angus 100%":2g6vfk6q said:
KMacGinley":2g6vfk6q said:
KMacGinley":2g6vfk6q said:
SEC":2g6vfk6q said:
HCF you are a DORK!

Nope, but you said that ur grandpa favorite was EXT and then you said he raised Herefords -- hmmmmmmmmmmm?????????
He raised both, that is how I got started in the hereford business. Please, Farmwife, just leave me alone. I am tired of putting up with your stupidity and negative attitude. I am a changed person, and to me, change is a good thing. Maybe you should try it out, a new change and it may do you some good.

Black Angus 100%":litovgw0 said:
farmwife":litovgw0 said:
memanpa":litovgw0 said:

Ya think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 ;-)
I want you to explain why you think there is a problem? I haven't done nothing wrong here. Just because I change my herd name from Hill Creek Farm to Frye Cattle Company, isn't a crime.

Farmwife, I want to know what is missing or what the mess is and I would like a straight forward answer. I don't want you to hold nothing back. One day, you go with what I say and then the next day, you hate my gusts and don't want anything to do with me. Well, thats fine with me, if that is the way you want to be. Have a great life.

Don't hate you, just don't think you can tell the truth for lying about it. First ur grandpa is an angus man and then he's a hereford man (in almost the same paragraph). You save their farm and had to sell out to do so and then you buy 15 or so cows and a bull from a ranch on the other side of the country. We're just tired of hearing about -- we're waiting for this big sale that ur gonna have, these great cows ur gonna raise, etc, but you don't stay in one spot for any length of time. You can't be believed. Be quiet and do something (it takes longer than six months in a breed to do it) !!

farmwife":2pad86ez said:
Black Angus 100%":2pad86ez said:
KMacGinley":2pad86ez said:
KMacGinley":2pad86ez said:
SEC":2pad86ez said:
HCF you are a DORK!

I am embarassed to admit that I remember this; but (if I got it right) it was his great grandad that likes EXT and Tehama Bando 155. It was his grandad that had all those Vindicator daughters prolapse, though he likes 036.

Black Angus 100%":2f3m8am3 said:
farmwife":2f3m8am3 said:
memanpa":2f3m8am3 said:

For your information, my name is Matthew Frye, so I didn't con anything. I just used my last name, Frye, to use in my angus business, Frye Cattle Company of Edinburg, Virginia. Man, you can screw up things and all you do is try and get people on this be nice board in trouble and confused. Well, just leave me alone. I don't know what I did to you, but whatever it was, sorry, and now leave me alone!!!

Well maybe I could name my ranch Starlake or DeShazer or Ridgeview or ... (what do you think). I think you're playing on the original frye cattle company. I mean if you know so much about a breed then you know there is a frye already.

farmwife":gu4psb57 said:
Black Angus 100%":gu4psb57 said:
farmwife":gu4psb57 said:
memanpa":gu4psb57 said:

For your information, my name is Matthew Frye, so I didn't con anything. I just used my last name, Frye, to use in my angus business, Frye Cattle Company of Edinburg, Virginia. Man, you can screw up things and all you do is try and get people on this be nice board in trouble and confused. Well, just leave me alone. I don't know what I did to you, but whatever it was, sorry, and now leave me alone!!!

Well maybe I could name my ranch Starlake or DeShazer or Ridgeview or ... (what do you think). I think you're playing on the original frye cattle company. I mean if you know so much about a breed then you know there is a frye already.
I would like to know where there is another Frye Cattle Company in the US? Hey, if you want to name your ranch Starlake, DeShazer, or Ridgeview, go right for it. I don't care what you do, just do one thing and I am going to say it jsut one more time, PLEASE LEAVE ME THE HE11 ALONE! That goes for you Farmwife!

Brandonm2":2nivd87q said:
farmwife":2nivd87q said:
Black Angus 100%":2nivd87q said:
KMacGinley":2nivd87q said:
KMacGinley":2nivd87q said:
SEC":2nivd87q said:
HCF you are a DORK!

I am embarassed to admit that I remember this; but (if I got it right) it was his great grandad that likes EXT and Tehama Bando 155. It was his grandad that had all those Vindicator daughters prolapse, though he likes 036.
Thats great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts