Hello Everyone

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Angus 100%":1k848p8j said:
Well, I am going to bed. Big day tomorrow. I am taking the Thomas Angus Ranch Female sale catalog to bed with me. Goodnight everyone.

Alice":1k848p8j said:
Ya'll know that you're whistling in the wind to this guy, don't you? He is thoroughly enjoying all of this attention. That's why he continues to do this. The guy doesn't have a life.

Alice
Sure he has. He's taking the Thomas Angus Ranch Female Sale catalog to bed with him. :lol:

warpaint":tl4jvabx said:
This could very well be the end of the Angus Breed as we know it! ;-)

Glad he left the Hereford breed -- sorry for the angus breeders of the world. Just sit tight he won't be around long -- all you other breeders beware, he'll be in your camp next.

Once Hill Creek went Black, he aint comin back. This has got to be a thread headed to the hall of fame.Never read nothin like it. :shock:

Crowderfarms":119kxr24 said:
Never read nothin like it. :shock:

Kind of proves the old saying right that everyone has a purpose in life, even if it's only to serve as a horrible example

dun

Alice":22x64w46 said:
Ya'll know that you're whistling in the wind to this guy, don't you? He is thoroughly enjoying all of this attention. That's why he continues to do this. The guy doesn't have a life.

Ok, picture this...a young man with big issues known only to him, who's only real conversational outlet is thru cyberspace. He's obviously intelligent, yet cannot connect thru person to person conversation. He sits and pours thru literature about something he can only dream about, yet cannot achieve. The only way he can talk about it is thru a message board because anyone who knows him personally won't give him the time of day. So he tries to feel importance by showing what he knows or has found out by intensive reading and gets cold busted. So instead of going away quietly, he begins to argue...and begins to enjoy the argument because it gives him attention and he craves that attention. Be glad the guy isn't some weirdo sitting in a basement checking pressure guages every 2 or 3 hours while he's online dabbling in internet stalking.

Now, the last time I "interacted" with Matt, I must've really hit a nerve, 'cause I was told to shut my "pie hole." So, Matt, this is all you'll ever hear out of me. I promise.

Alice

I think that Hill really does have cattle off and on. I have talked to people that have first hand business dealings with him.
I am just amazed at how Hill is able to get so much done in such a short period of time. :)

Sure wish I had the money and land this guy claims to...As all of us know,in ciberspace you can clame to be anything :)

peg4x4":wwtvxdi1 said:
Sure wish I had the money and land this guy claims to...As all of us know,in ciberspace you can clame to be anything :)
Ive got some property in Nashville with an awesome view of the Pacific Ocean. :lol:

la4angus":3g0sfat1 said:
Black Angus 100%":3g0sfat1 said:
Well, I am going to bed. Big day tomorrow. I am taking the Thomas Angus Ranch Female sale catalog to bed with me. Goodnight everyone.

Alice":3g0sfat1 said:

Alice
Sure he has. He's taking the Thomas Angus Ranch Female Sale catalog to bed with him. :lol:
I took it to bed with me to look at. Man you all take things the wrong way around here. You all think I am some type pf pervert? I just wish every d@mn one of you breeders or so called breeders could come to Virginia and I would prove everyone of you wrong. Sounds like you all are jealous.

Crowderfarms":3vdj08dw said:
Once Hill Creek went Black, he aint comin back. This has got to be a thread headed to the hall of fame.Never read nothin like it. :shock:
I am not going by Hill, Hill Creek, of HCF anymore. Just to let you know.

Crowderfarms":2putc47s said:
peg4x4":2putc47s said:
Ive got some property in Nashville with an awesome view of the Pacific Ocean. :lol:
Very Funny!

I can't believe there are eight pages of this drivel and CB hasn't made ONE comment yet???

It is pretty funny however.. others in the office think I've lost my mind, laughing like a lunatic by myself! :shock:

I just wish every d@mn one of you breeders or so called breeders could come to Virginia and I would prove everyone of you wrong. [/quote said:
This is what we have been trying to get you to understand from the beginning. Saying you're a good breeder and proving you're good breeder are 2 different things. If I'm ever in Virginia, I give you a holler; I'd love to see your cattle. The same invitation holds true if you're ever in NE Texas.

Black Angus 100%":2o9giar5 said:
I can't believe my own two eyes. There is such a Cattle Company named, Frye Cattle Company. That is what my cattle are going to be registered under.

What about: Frye Land and Cattle Company or
Frye Angus, or maybe even, Hillcrest Cattle Company?

I really liked that name. It has a good ring to it. I have to think this one over and get back with you all. I am liking Frye Land and Cattle Company a lot.

How about "big frye's black oyster's"
Your motto could be "where we steer em for a reason"
I know its a mouthful. :roll:

Well I've tried to stay out of this one but I have to ask this question. Has HCF, Hill, Hill Creek Farms, Hill Creek, 100% Black Angus, BIG BOY Rancher or whatever it is we are supposed to call him ever posted a picture of his cattle on here?

If nothing else his posts are good for a few laughs but after a while just bore me. I try to pay attention to the ones on here that at least if nothing else appear to know what they are talking about.

Hey 5% cow 90% BULL :lol: I've got a suggestion for your next big cattle adventure. Try raising some Belted Galloway cattle, then you could be something like OREO CATTLE COMPANY or maybe even cross those belties with a jersey bull and be the milk & cookies land and cattle company. ;-)

J":1tk9ka7s said:
Well I've tried to stay out of this one but I have to ask this question. Has HCF, Hill, Hill Creek Farms, Hill Creek, 100% Black Angus, BIG BOY Rancher or whatever it is we are supposed to call him ever posted a picture of his cattle on here?

If nothing else his posts are good for a few laughs but after a while just bore me. I try to pay attention to the ones on here that at least if nothing else appear to know what they are talking about.

Hey 5% cow 90% BULL :lol: I've got a suggestion for your next big cattle adventure. Try raising some Belted Galloway cattle, then you could be something like OREO CATTLE COMPANY or maybe even cross those belties with a jersey bull and be the milk & cookies land and cattle company. ;-)

Easy now friend....our Galloways have a tough enough time finding a corner of the market to stand on without getting blind-sided by this knuckle-head! Maybe we should put out an APB to all Galloway members - Canadian and American - to be on the lookout for phone calls or e-mails from a stranger with an encyclopedic type of knowledge of bloodlines, but whom also wants to make all of his purchases over the phone, and never meet in person. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts