Hello Everyone

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once happened upon a website run by a former Navy Seal who exposed fakes who claimed they were or used to be Navy Seals. Maybe we should start something like that here.

:)[/quote]Ive got some property in Nashville with an awesome view of the Pacific Ocean. :lol:[/quote]

hey crowder is that part of the ocean line that connects to my property in az
think it is possible to sub divide so i got protperty in ok az and tenn.
might be able to talk my inlaws to toss in some ca land too!

hey 100% did you look into the questions i asked you yet?

or are you running from them knowing what i am about to find out in the next few days about your purchases LOL opps i meant dream land purchase's
if you think clayton frye, jerry crenshaw, and cotton associates are going to back this story you are sadly mistaken
i already have enough to hang you out to dry!!!!

J":1k2nokjs said:
Alan":1k2nokjs said:
Black Angus 100%":1k2nokjs said:
You all think I am some type pf pervert?

Yes

Alan

Not trying to ruffle any feathers Alan but wasn't it you that was defending HCF? ;-)

Yes J it was, but your question tells me you haven't read the whole 8 or 9 pages, plus previous post to hill creek, Black whatever or whoever. But yes I did stick up for him while he made me look like a fool. I think we all know who is the fool... besides me.

Alan

memanpa":1towj6ka said:
Ive got some property in Nashville with an awesome view of the Pacific Ocean. :lol:[/quote]

hey crowder is that part of the ocean line that connects to my property in az
think it is possible to sub divide so i got protperty in ok az and tenn.
might be able to talk my inlaws to toss in some ca land too!

hey 100% did you look into the questions i asked you yet?

or are you running from them knowing what i am about to find out in the next few days about your purchases LOL opps i meant dream land purchase's
if you think clayton frye, jerry crenshaw, and cotton associates are going to back this story you are sadly mistaken
i already have enough to hang you out to dry!!!![/quote] Fine, call Jerry, I don't really care. I am Matt Frye, Frye Cattle Company of Edinburg, Virginia and that is who I am. I wish you would call Jerry and talk to him and ask him about the purchases that I bought. Your wrong here, and I am right. I bought the cattle fair and square. So just give up and leave it be a that.

Black Angus 100%":18xd90e1 said:
Fine, call Jerry, I don't really care. I am Matt Frye, Frye Cattle Company of Edinburg, Virginia and that is who I am. I wish you would call Jerry and talk to him and ask him about the purchases that I bought. Your wrong here, and I am right. I bought the cattle fair and square. So just give up and leave it be a that.
Matthew, are some of these big boys getting on your nerves. You need to run home and tell your mommy then go back to your room and look at the Thomas Angus Ranch sale catalog and make believe that you are buying some of their cattle. That may help calm you down.

MATHEW WHO?????
OF WHERE?????
NEVER HEARD OF HIM!

hey 100% want to guess who said that :D :D :D :D :D

nighty night lil boy

J":cfqg2l70 said:
Well I've tried to stay out of this one but I have to ask this question. Has HCF, Hill, Hill Creek Farms, Hill Creek, 100% Black Angus, BIG BOY Rancher or whatever it is we are supposed to call him ever posted a picture of his cattle on here?

If nothing else his posts are good for a few laughs but after a while just bore me. I try to pay attention to the ones on here that at least if nothing else appear to know what they are talking about.

Hey 5% cow 90% BULL :lol: I've got a suggestion for your next big cattle adventure. Try raising some Belted Galloway cattle, then you could be something like OREO CATTLE COMPANY or maybe even cross those belties with a jersey bull and be the milk & cookies land and cattle company. ;-)

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Angus 100%":1r9yj7fg said:
memanpa":1r9yj7fg said:
what lots did you buy at plateau??

a very fine friend of mine was there and has the entire sale cataloge as well as prices paid?
just curious as to the lots you purchased,
The lots of bought
Lot 74
Lot 20
Lot 59
Lot 64
Lot 10
Lot 65
Lot 52
Lot 22
Lot 63
Lot 62
Lot 67
Lot 21
Lot 53
Lot 32
Lot 54
and I bought a lot that I thought was Lot 81, but it wasn't.

so did he really buy these lots???? Just curious.

Black Angus 100%":3rqi24er said:
MikeC":3rqi24er said:
la4angus wrote:go back to your room and look at the Thomas Angus Ranch sale catalog

Can't. The pages are stuck together. ;-)
That is sick. You all are sick and this whole d@mn board is sick if you all think like that.
Making a joke about someone drooling on a sale catalog is sick?

Maybe you are the sick one for thinking something else! :shock:

Go to your room! :p NOW!

MikeC":tf8kmipp said:
Black Angus 100%":tf8kmipp said:
MikeC":tf8kmipp said:
la4angus wrote:go back to your room and look at the Thomas Angus Ranch sale catalog

That is sick. You all are sick and this whole d@mn board is sick if you all think like that.

Maybe you are the sick one for thinking something else!

Maybe 100% is just more familiar with looking at other types of magazines. :p

[
so did he really buy these lots???? Just curious.[/quote]

crowder and i have some ocean front property to sell you cheap if you think he did :D :D :D :D

Well, just leave me alone. I don't know what I did to you, but whatever it was, sorry, and now leave me alone!!!
. . . .or . .I will lie down on the floor and hold my breath and kick my little feet and turn red in the face and. . and. . THEN you will be REALLY sorry, Boy oh Boy, and when I tell my Great Grandaddy on you - boy oh boy - he will sic EXT on you and that will really - - -teach you a lesson - - -boy howdy!

100%A - you are in serious need of help. Take some of your $$$$ and seek help. It may help prevent your losing whatever finances you have left after the fiascoes you are perpetrating. I am sincere in my admonitions to you. Get help! NOW!

DOC HARRIS

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":2gtjujtw said:
MikeC":2gtjujtw said:
Black Angus 100%":2gtjujtw said:
MikeC":2gtjujtw said:

Maybe you are the sick one for thinking something else!

Maybe 100% is just more familiar with looking at other types of magazines. :p
Mike C is the one that brought it up about the pages being stuck together. That means his mind is in the gutter and not mine. I took the Thomas Angus Ranch catalog to bed, because I was looking over there sale offering. So, layoff!

DOC HARRIS":2gawf47b said:
Well, just leave me alone. I don't know what I did to you, but whatever it was, sorry, and now leave me alone!!!
. . . .or . .I will lie down on the floor and hold my breath and kick my little feet and turn red in the face and. . and. . THEN you will be REALLY sorry, Boy oh Boy, and when I tell my Great Grandaddy on you - boy oh boy - he will sic EXT on you and that will really - - -teach you a lesson - - -boy howdy!

100%A - you are in serious need of help. Take some of your $$$$ and seek help. It may help prevent your losing whatever finances you have left after the fiascoes you are perpetrating. I am sincere in my admonitions to you. Get help! NOW!

DOC HARRIS
Well, maybe some of you need to leave me alone and why do you all need to pick on the youngest generation anyway. Isn't the young generation the future of the cattle business and if you all pick on young cattlemen like me, then hell, there won't be any cattlemen around, because you stupid idoits run them all off with your alls negative attitude and you all thinking you all know everything, which no one knows everything. So, please, leave me alone DOC, I don't need any help. I am fine. I believe its you all that are jealous of me and what I have and do. Your all jealous of me, that is why you all put me down. Well, you all don't worry me one bit.

Black Angus 100%":5skuv3f8 said:
DOC HARRIS":5skuv3f8 said:

DOC HARRIS
Well, maybe some of you need to leave me alone and why do you all need to pick on the youngest generation anyway. Isn't the young generation the future of the cattle business and if you all pick on young cattlemen like me, then be nice, there won't be any cattlemen around, because you stupid idoits run them all off with your alls negative attitude and you all thinking you all know everything, which no one knows everything. So, please, leave me alone DOC, I don't need any help. I am fine. I believe its you all that are jealous of me and what I have and do. Your all jealous of me, that is why you all put me down. Well, you all don't worry me one bit.

I AM jealous of the little elf looking real estate agent who is dating the hot young waitress at the local barbecue/burger/biscuit place. I ain't jealous of anybody because they got more cows than me. "I" don't think of cows in that way. Doc knows more about Black ANgus cows than me and I know he knows more about them than you do. If I was you I would try too learn from him and not accuse him of being "jealous" of you. 2/3s of the people on this board are "paper millionaires" due to the recent surge in land evaluations. I assure you that ALMOST all of us here could afford your 15 Angus heifers if we wanted them.

Well, guess who I am? So, what is your guess? I am back and I am back in the black. HA! HA!

I usually stay out of stuff like this but, I'll make this one observation and leave it be.

You have 40 posts in 4 days. After just starting a new herd ;-) I'd' think you'd busy working and when you weren't working outside I'd think you'd be busy figuring out the business end instead of figuring out what to argue about. You say your in the black, but without hard work and careful planning you'll find yourself DEEP in the red.

Like a TV commercial says..... less talk, more action

Well, maybe some of you need to leave me alone and why do you all need to pick on the youngest generation anyway. Isn't the young generation the future of the cattle business and if you all pick on young cattlemen like me, then be nice, there won't be any cattlemen around

Lord help us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts