Handling the Virus

Help Support CattleToday:

Silver said:
Well, obviously having mental disorders does not preclude one from becoming president.
Not much to investigate, but I'm glad you have a pulse on our leader, I'm sure this comment had nothing to do with Trump, I have no intention on commenting on a leader of another country because I'm only worried about the one that runs ours, maybe you should do the same.

haase said:
Silver said:
Well, obviously having mental disorders does not preclude one from becoming president.
Not much to investigate, but I'm glad you have a pulse on our leader, I'm sure this comment had nothing to do with Trump, I have no intention on commenting on a leader of another country because I'm only worried about the one that runs ours, maybe you should do the same.

I'll decide.

Yes...that is the point of basic cloth masks or non p2 plus masks.....

But you see a lot of people when they have them on here and you know they think it is for them.....lol

Made a trip to one of the big hardware stores this weekend and noticed a few things. I would guess that 75% of the people had mask on, this surprised me. Majority of the people used social distancing. The thing that really got me though was how everyone I saw getting a buggy sanitized the buggy handle. How does sanitizing the handle and then touching the rest of the buggy and everything else you get in the store help anything? It's kind of like getting fuel then getting in your truck and putting hand sanitizer on your hands. You've already touched the door and steering wheel which are now contaminated. I'm not going to live in a bubble but don't want to get sick either.

On the mask deal....If I'm ask to wear a mask to go in a store I'll do it. It's not that big of a deal to me. I know some people feel like it's just another one of their rights being taken away. I think it has more to do with businesses looking out for their employees, if employees get sick it can shut the business down For a few weeks which is bad for everyone.

Went in Walmart yesterday and an older woman came down the aisle were I was at. She stopped about 6-8 feet from me and kelp saying excuse me (she had a mask on and I did not). I recon she wanted me to exit the aisle to give her plenty of social distance. I stood there and did not move and she almost tried to take me out with the buggy as she pasted it seemed. I tried to be nice, but sometimes you have to draw a line in the sand.

Silver said:
haase said:
Silver said:

I'll decide.

I have never been happier to me on this side of the continent. You cant fix stupid.

cowgal604 said:
Silver said:
haase said:

I'll decide.

I have never been happier to me on this side of the continent. You cant fix stupid.

THC kills brain cells , fyi. Can't replace brain cells.

Richnm said:
cowgal604 said:
Silver said:
I'll decide.

THC kills brain cells , fyi. Can't replace brain cells.

So does excessive drinking and we both know you know a lot about that one.

Enjoy the bar this afternoon :pop:

Steroids also lower your natural testosterone likely leading to your need for a big ego and a big truck.

Richnm said:
THC also causes low t and low motility. I don't drink alcohol

Congrats on quitting.

Here is a study that discusses that THC does not lower T. Latest studies have actually seen an increase.

Published in the World Journal of Urology, the study found that

"Men who reported smoking THC in the last year on average had a higher T (testosterone level) compared to those who did not report using THC."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32067074/

And. I assume you are trying to insult my husband. Good one Rich, classy.

cowgal604 said:
Richnm said:

Congrats on quitting.

Here is a study that discusses that THC does not lower T. Latest studies have actually seen an increase.

"Men who reported smoking THC in the last year on average had a higher T (testosterone level) compared to those who did not report using THC."

Liberals don't like it when someone acts like them and talks smack right back

Richnm said:
cowgal604 said:
Richnm said:

Congrats on quitting.

If you are going to insult me for being Canadian possibly learn about our politics? Being Canadian does not make me a liberal.

Richnm said:
cowgal604 said:
Richnm said:

Congrats on quitting.

Here is a study that discusses that THpC does not lower T. Latest studies have actually seen an increase.

And their terrified of big trucks...lol

Latest posts