Found a missing girl

Help Support CattleToday:

Boogie as you and I have discussed in length all you can do is pray they come back to there raising.
You can't beat yourself up, you are not making the choice's that are killing your soul.
Until she makes that decision you have to focus on the one's you can save.

Boogie, you did good helping that young woman this weekend. I hope it was a game changing event for her.
Is the BIL's BIL going to face charges?

And you're doing the only thing you can with your daughter. Pray she finds her way out and that the bottom isn't too painful. All you can do now is raise those boys to be fine men someday.

CottageFarm":xwyfnuxa said:
All you can do now is raise those boys to be fine men someday.
As has been said, no matter how good of a job he does they still may turn out wrong. One can only do your best and hope they don;t

CottageFarm":25p138bf said:
Boogie, you did good helping that young woman this weekend.

Thank you. Just about everyone on this board would have done the same. It was just a matter of being there and not getting caught up in all the panic. It's hard to hear help cries with choppers overhead.

TexasBred":34f6106s said:
chippie":34f6106s said:
chissy, you were lucky and the exception.
It isn't that simple. Parents can do all of the right things and still things go wrong. It is not the parents' fault.
Pretty hard to help someone that doesn't want help as well. :(
That is what I am saying not the Parents fault but peer pressure, all the good work you have done goes out of the window when the wrong people come into their lives and nag in their ear, and they don't want to seem like a woose so they go along with it.
yes I guess I was lucky, but it took a tradegy to help turn him around, thankfully it sent him the right way, and he never took drugs or drink to addle his brain.
BB you done good, with that young girl and your Grandsons, lets hope that one day your Daughter will see the light, and it wont be to far for the boys to not reject her. I know it's hard but never give up hope.

Latest posts