Missing submarine

Help Support CattleToday:

The sub that was taking people to see the titanic at approximately 30,000 feet deep is not responsive! I don't think I would want to go on that mission. The sub is made in our area and supposedly holds air for 9 hours, if it didn't implode.
I hate to say it unless a miracle occurs the outlook for that three hour tour doesn't look good.

I think it has air for 90 hours with 5 people. Still, its literally a needle in a haystack with no way to locate them. About the only hope is if the alleged "safety system" worked and they're bobbing on the surface where there is at least a slim chance of being seen.

The sub that was taking people to see the titanic at approximately 12,500 feet deep is not responsive! I don't think I would want to go on that mission. The sub is made in our area and supposedly holds air for 9 hours, if it didn't implode.
I heard on the radio a couple hours ago that the sea plane using whatever equipment picked up a tapping or knocking sound indicating that they are still alive.

I just watched a video that had people discussing this thing that have went on dives. It sounds like it is sort of cobbed together and is controlled with an Xbox game controller.

The one guy said they bolt the hatch shut with 18 bolts but they only bolt 17 because the one is in a spot that is hard to get to and "there is no mathematical difference." I wouldn't be getting on that thing regardless but they especially lost me at "they bolt the latch shut."