board seems to be back up again, but some threads/posts missing

Help Support CattleToday:

Yeah. Now redgully will never know how I was going to respond :lol:

The last couple days have been frustrating. I haven't been able to log in. I actually liked the other format, but I'm happy with just being able to log in again.

ez14.":3vvynawm said:
Yeah. Now redgully will never know how I was going to respond :lol:

Respond, what did i do......

Actually all good here, last time an update happened it was like a CHAINSAW massacre, it wiped me off the forum as a member and all. I survived this time so i am happy.

ez14.":1f7e21r5 said:
greybeard":1f7e21r5 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1f7e21r5 said:
I still don't have a post image button.

Nor do I, so I'll just make one.

Could you put that in your signature?
Why don't you just put it in yours?

The following is an image..you cannot copy and paste the text from it. I made it an image because if I typed out the code, you couldn't see the code but instead, would just see an image.
In your signature, type out everything you see in the following image..exactly as you see it:

This, is what should appear in your sig after you have typed it in and saved the changes to your sig:

But then too......CT may not allow images in signatures....

greybeard":29xcxu5o said:
ez14.":29xcxu5o said:
greybeard":29xcxu5o said:
Nor do I, so I'll just make one.

Could you put that in your signature?
Why don't you just put it in yours?

The following is an image..you cannot copy and paste the text from it. I made it an image because if I typed out the code, you couldn't see the code but instead, would just see an image.
In your signature, type out everything you see in the following image..exactly as you see it:

This, is what should appear in your sig after you have typed it in and saved the changes to your sig:

But then too......CT may not allow images in signatures....
I was not actually suggesting you put it in your signature. What I meant was would it work if someone put it in their signature?

Latest posts