Missing submarine

Help Support CattleToday:

Seriously. This is the dumbest thing I've heard of in a hot minute. This sounds like some shyt the local meth heads would do. And they paid 250k a head for the pleasure. I hope their heirs are decent folk, because they're probably going to die down there.
Was there a money back guarantee?

The 19-year-old Pakistani college student who was the youngest to die in the implosion of OceanGate's Titan submarine was "terrified" about going on the deep-sea journey to the Titanic wreckage, his aunt has revealed.

Azmeh Dawood, in an interview with NBC News, said her nephew, Suleman Dawood, also informed a relative that he "wasn't very up for it" but went on the excursion anyway because it happened over Father's Day weekend, and his dad Shazada, whom he wanted to please, was passionate about the sunken ocean liner.

Not a reliable source, because it came from a friend, but he estimates the implosion, followed by a nanosecond later explosion, was 49 mega joules (equivalent 100 lbs of TNT)

Enough to not be mistaken for natural anomalies or whale flatulence. Our Navy knew these folks were fish food before the rescue started.

Not a reliable source, because it came from a friend, but he estimates the implosion, followed by a nanosecond later explosion, was 49 mega joules (equivalent 100 lbs of TNT)

Enough to not be mistaken for natural anomalies or whale flatulence. Our Navy knew these folks were fish food before the rescue started.
Navy heard it Sunday.

This seems to be a news cycle distraction. Too much other stuff going on in the world that should dominate our attention.
Death and sex make the news, sad.

Why would this be held by the news for a week?

Apparently James Cameron knew they were people patte days ago but decided to keep quiet to be respectful and so the media could do their thing personally I would have preferred to have kown that rather than think they slowly were running out of 02 but thats just me. Cheers Jim top fella (love aliens and the abyss) (y)

I recall a video I saw of a crab that was turned into insta-mash by an underwater pipeline. I imagine that it's probably basically a "blink and you're in your deserved afterlife" kind of thing.

It actually looks like a submarine made of concrete from the outside. Quite roomy with recliners. My wife was having anxiety just looking at it.🤣🤣View attachment 31563
I recall approximately two atmospheres, oxygen rich, and NO SMOKING (and if they taper off the pressure too fast, you may have difficulty containing a fart)