Missing Keystrokes

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13

Reaction score
My laptop was missing keystrokes. Almost every third or forth (fourth, see) word was missing a etter (letter, see). I thought it as (was, see) my laptop. I bought a new one that I am using now. It does the same thig (thing, see). But only on CT. What is going on???

Deepsouth":3qceg0m0 said:
1234 test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test .
It seems fine Ron. I think you should see a doctor.

I performed a similar test in Microsoft Office Word 2013. Not a single missed keystroke. I am thinking that there is something running in the background when I use CT. When it engages, it suspends information coming from the keyboard. Either that or my virus protection is constantly checking the CT website and suspends information coming in from the keyboard. Or maybe someone on CT is spying on me. There is always the possibility that someone don't like me and has cursed me. ;-)

inyati13":dvzg5gqx said:
Deepsouth":dvzg5gqx said:
1234 test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test .

I performed a similar test in Microsoft Office Word 2013. Not a single missed keystroke. I am thinking that there is something running in the background when I use CT. When it engages, it suspends information coming from the keyboard. Either that or my virus protection is constantly checking the CT website and suspends information coming in from the keyboard. Or maybe someone on CT is spying on me. There is always the possibility that someone don't like me and has cursed me. ;-)

Skipping letters while typing and having paranoid tendencies that people don't like you and are putting curses on you. I think you should see a doctor today.

Deepsouth":61t6m19k said:
inyati13":61t6m19k said:
Deepsouth":61t6m19k said:

Skipping letters while typing and having paranoid tendencies that people don't like you and are putting curses on you. I think you should see a doctor today.
:D

Rafter, I will try a different bowser. I use Explorer.

I'd recommend firefox.. seems to work pretty good for me..

I have problems with missing letters too, but it's because of all the crap in my keyboard making some keys hard to hit

Do a neurological test on your finger dexterity. If you fail........
Either you are drinking or you have had a stroke. :cowboy:

But then again it could be MS, Parkinson's, a pinched nerve ect. Ect. IDK
Like Deepsouth said, "go to the doctor"!

I have problems on my I-pad. I be typing up a storm and find it's inserting it halfway up the page. Auto-correct likes changing words to words that make no sense at all. At least spellcheck just shows you mistypes and misspelled words. Most of the time one can tell still comprehend the text. Auto-correct will put in words I've never herd of. :)

Mea culpa...I have been stealing your random keystroked letters, numbers, punctuation marks, and words and stockpiling them for the day I become senile and forget how to spell or use the English language.
Here--yall can have them all back now-I don't think I am going to live long enough to become senile.
,9ehnauthempas8fghenow-019844726?<>($@^%!%](NcYTWGV,.30mnethe The :'{} Cow ? cat green brillo teats heterosis.
Sorry...I didn't keep track which ones belong to which user name.

I often have my typed letters jump into another position
My laptop was missing keystrokes. Almost every third or forth (fourth, see) word was missing a etter (letter, see). I thought it as (was, see) my laptop. I bought a new one that I am using now. It does the same thig (thing, see). But only on CT. What is going on???
Mind miss spells all the time. I know it can't be me. I type bull, it types bill. I type feed, it types fwwf. Can't be big fingers, can it?

Latest posts