Missing submarine

Help Support CattleToday:

I have to take the opposite track @Iloveshorthorns.... it is a blessing they never knew what happened.... much better than being at the bottom of the ocean and running out of air... I am especially glad for the son because he did not want to go on this "trip" in the first place...
Very true

"United States medical professionals will conduct a formal analysis of presumed human remains that have been carefully recovered within the wreckage at the site of the incident," according to the release.

a "formal analysis'?

"United States medical professionals will conduct a formal analysis of presumed human remains that have been carefully recovered within the wreckage at the site of the incident," according to the release.

a "formal analysis'?
I would assume DNA analysis.

a "formal analysis'?
They're gonna kick the slop pail them folks is in and go "Yep, that there's people goop"

Big pieces have been recovered including both titanium end caps and the after equipment bay. The front cap originally housed the acrylic viewing port (a thick window) . That view port is missing. It should be where the lift strap is going thru the hole. Did the view port get blown out the front or was it caved in and get blown into the passenger compartment? Not yet known.

titan nose.jpg

Latest posts