Craigslist cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

Think she will make another winter ?

Cattle 1

[/center]
[/center]
Cattle 1 thumbnailCattle 2 thumbnailCattle 3 thumbnail

I have a few different cattle for sale, downsizing the herd.

6/7yr old pure bred longhorn cow, throws colorful caves every year, great mother, she is bred back to a black angus bull and should calve march/april. She just weaned off her heifer calf, which is pictured and for sale as well. Asking 1000 obo

2- 1.5yr olds both limo crosses, there were bottle babies and are on the smaller side, they have been exposed to our angus bull since July. Asking $800

Ole gal needs some groceries
You know, looking back at your first post last year, and some others from last year, those cattle we thought were listed for ridiculous prices, would probably bring that now. I know that 850 lb Angus steer and 550 lb Angus heifer would easily bring the $2k price they put on them in Dec 22, at the Missouri sale I watched on DVauction yesterday.

Last edited:
Longhorn are lean but that's just silly! I bought 3 super skinny, unwanted cows that didn't sell at the auction a couple years ago. Let them loose in the pasture and now are great producers every spring. I think they know I saved them from the freezer. They all have potential if fed and cared for....

Here's a deal. Not so sure about being bred to a mini Hereford bull.

Latest posts