Craigslist cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

I got this one and his mama penned this morning along with another little white faced cow that is absolutely nuts.
Will be going to the sale barn Tuesday.
I paid $500.00 for that little white faced cow, her calf brought over $900.00, so we will make a good profit off of her, I can't remember what we gave for that Brahman but it wasn't much.
Why are you selling the Brahma cow, Tex?

Plus it's getting awful dry here and we need to unload some, prices are good so why not.
I was trying to catch a calf off of an older cow we bought, and these happened to come in, the opportunity presented itself and I got them.
These two usually take off taking half the herd with them, I hate them kind of cattle.

😦😦o_Oo_O
People are SOOOO dumb..... might be a good buy for fattening and reselling as STEERS...... black one is a pi$$ poor excuse for a bull that's for sure....
I think they are steers. OP just probably said "bull" because they are male. $1200 for both of them and you might make some money. If I had to guess, I would say these were bottle fed, or weaned way too early, with nothing to eat but poor quality grass. Looks to me like they have never had an ounce of testosterone in their systems. If they are a year old and intact, there should be at least some masculine features about them.

I've always wanted some tiger stripes, could make some nice half bloods with the PB Brahma's, put a Nice Black Angus bull over the whole group...

Not my pasture but this is something to consider. Found this on CL this morning in Nashville area.

Beware of purchasing cattle from Jonny Williams Crossville ,TN. I purchase calves from him and withing two weeks they started dying. I have lost half of what I purchased and I was guaranteed they were healthy. I have text and called with no response . So BUYER BEWARE . THEIR NUMBER IS 931-236-82466

Again, not my post. Just thought BUYERS should be aware.

Not my pasture but this is something to consider. Found this on CL this morning in Nashville area.

Beware of purchasing cattle from Jonny Williams Crossville ,TN. I purchase calves from him and withing two weeks they started dying. I have lost half of what I purchased and I was guaranteed they were healthy. I have text and called with no response . So BUYER BEWARE . THEIR NUMBER IS 931-236-82466

Again, not my post. Just thought BUYERS should be aware.
I used to see lots of those warnings back when 2 day old dairy bull calves were dirt cheap in E. Tx and they were kept in those box looking things.. (like $25/ea...)

Latest posts