Craigslist cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

Seen that same ad here. Big scam is all
I had some buddies that used to do that to aggravate each other. Advertise free goats or cattle and put the other's phone number on it. Their phone would ring and get text messages non-stop asking about them til they figured out what was going on and got the ad took down.

I had some buddies that used to do that to aggravate each other. Advertise free goats or cattle and put the other's phone number on it. Their phone would ring and get text messages non-stop asking about them til they figured out what was going on and got the ad took down.
I shouldn't. Ain't done that in a long time.
Ahhhh. Ya made me do it!

I'm joking.
I could ask for $8,000.00 or best offer. Lol.

Ask for 8,000 and come down to 6,000. They will be happy because they got you down 2,000.
I have a nice bred red beltie I'd trade.
She ought to be worth 10k easy!
Her Panda calf will bring that when it's born....

🤣

I have a nice bred red beltie I'd trade.
She ought to be worth 10k easy!
Her Panda calf will bring that when it's born....

🤣
Its all about the advertisement.
Edit,
sstterry, Not far from you there was a Highland bull sold a couple weeks ago for $11,000. But he was 11 years old and had failed a BSE last fall and again this spring. Had to be the advertising that sold him because he had very little value for anything else.

Last edited:
All jokes aside, it is out growing some of the older calves, its mother is calm for a Brahman cross and easy to handle.
If I was looking for a Brahman, I might consider keeping this one.
That's what it's all about, built good and fast growing, I've seen registered stock that looked no better.

I got this one and his mama penned this morning along with another little white faced cow that is absolutely nuts.
Will be going to the sale barn Tuesday.
I paid $500.00 for that little white faced cow, her calf brought over $900.00, so we will make a good profit off of her, I can't remember what we gave for that Brahman but it wasn't much.

Attachments

• IMG_2944.jpeg
    IMG_2944.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 33

Latest posts