Craigslist cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm confused.....is his name "Serious Injury" or when you call him...he'll come and do serious injury?
I thought the Serious Injury part was fitting for a Jersey bull .... That's actually why I posted him. Made me wonder if they were trying to put Serious Inquiry. And spell check got them??

This is a 6 month White Park X Angus bull calf that we have. With his coloration, thickness and scrotum size I was thinking of posting him to Craigslist just to feel people out. My guess is he is 600 lbs. Thoughts on where to price him at?

This is a 6 month White Park X Angus bull calf that we have. With his coloration, thickness and scrotum size I was thinking of posting him to Craigslist just to feel people out. My guess is he is 600 lbs. Thoughts on where to price him at?
What's he weigh?

Even with the color I'd bet he brings over 1000 at about sale.

1500 to 2000 is where I'd go with him. Herd bull!

In a sane world where people look for quality rather than color he'd be worth more. But who knows on Craig's List? Price him like a solid black calf and you can always negotiate.

I'd put at least $1500 on him... that's about feeder price and even with the color, is a nice looking bull... nothing less than $2.00 lb and I'd go more... He is colored almost the same as my longhorn/angus cross but mine is not near as nice built for obvious reasons...

Latest posts