Car wreck..totalled question ...insurance?

Help Support CattleToday:

So glad your son is okay, but this may be a harsh lesson on how life sometimes rears up and smacks you in the face. I have been in a very similar situation and despite all the bs, I just kept telling myself that my boy was okay.

Came out better than i thought. Progressive payed out just shy of 13k today. I bought it for 9k, so I am pretty happy. They paid more than it Blue Booked at according to my figures. Fault still has not been determined. Waiting to see if any increase in insurance cost now.

Sounds like they did right by you. As far as fault, get a copy of the police report and look for the "Factors contributing to" section. See if there are any factors marked for your son and what are marked for others. Especially if no tickets given this may have a bearing on how your insurance company evaluates whether or not there was negligence on your son's part. Hopefully things will work in your favor, if not at least you have an extra 4k to pay the higher premiums.

J&D Cattle":1z3jhoyw said:
If the claim is filed as a not at fault accident you will not be charged for the accident. Progressive will pay you fair market value which still may not be what you want or think it is worth but should be a good real world indicator of the value. Progressive's claim service should also be very good. We get little to no complaints about their service.

I've represented Progressive for 10 years and have had 99% happy customers. There is always some that feel something isn't right for one reason or another, such is life. Good luck and glad your son is safe.
Isn't George Soros the big liberal former Nazi connected with Progressive in some way??

Yes TB. Some folks will do anything to save money. Including me, been trying to get away from Progressive for years. Their coverage and service is good and their rates are way cheaper. I hate to deal with the devil though.

Latest posts