Health insurance

Help Support CattleToday:

My twin brother (Ron York) ran the bus shop at Sheridan School District, Sheridan Arkansas for over 20 years up until 2017 when he passed away. You may have met him at one of the annual state maintenance/safety conferences. I know every year, he swore he wasn't going to go the next year but he always did. He too, drove a bus most every morning and evening.
They have a conference in Hot Springs in the summer for the transportation directors and mechanics I've only been to it once, bet that's the one he attended. I attend one in the fall for Facilities and Maintenance directors that I've been attending since about 2010. I'm terrible with names so if I ever met him I probably wouldn't remember his name but I remember faces forever.

They have a conference in Hot Springs in the summer for the transportation directors and mechanics I've only been to it once, bet that's the one he attended. I attend one in the fall for Facilities and Maintenance directors that I've been attending since about 2010. I'm terrible with names so if I ever met him I probably wouldn't remember his name but I remember faces forever.
Yep, in the summer, before school started back up. He's on the right, but that picture is about 10 years old now. (he died in 2017) He was officiating at our niece's wedding, and I was watching..2 separate photos I 'sewed' together.
donron12.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, in the summer, before school started back up. He's on the right, but that picture is about 10 years old now. (he died in 2017) He was officiating at our niece's wedding, and I was watching..2 separate photos I 'sewed' together.
View attachment 38455
I don't recall meeting him. If he was at Sheridan, they had a superintendent Jerrod Williams who used to be our superintendent, kinda hard to work for but I learned a lot from him. I believe Allen Love was their deputy superintendent over maintenance and transportation? Allen passed recently as well.

View attachment 38455
Totally off topic, but what program do you use to dop the 2 into 1 blended pics?

When my wife was trampled by a heifer that just calved she decided to stop pouring concrete, doing company books full time and get a job with an insurance program that was cheaper than our mortgage.
Fast forward, they now take $68 per month out of her check for me with zero deductible. I've rang up $280,000 in treatment in the last 2 years, I paid fuel to get there is all. Sometimes boat moorage.