Can't see this happening is the US of A.

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":2t1yhjag said:
It could happen anywhere. Some people are savages. Should be collared and tied to a barn post.
It's apparent the thugs can hit very hard, they just need someone to give them a good throat or temple punch.

Alot of crap like that goes back to non parenting. They are just lucky they picked someone that doesn't know how to fight, or they would've got a azz kickin they wouldn't soon forget. That's what they need imho

What bothers me is the folks standing around. One good punch and that kid could have been seriously injured. There's not reason four or five folks couldn't have overpowered those two.

^ I agree everyone standing around watching is pretty crazy. There several guys standing there doing nothing. Bunch of sissies

Bestoutwest":27m7pr7n said:
What bothers me is the folks standing around. One good punch and that kid could have been seriously injured. There's not reason four or five folks couldn't have overpowered those two.

Amen. Bunch of chicken shi!s. Some looked scared. Some looked like they were enjoying it.

True Grit Farms":1svgjsu0 said:
Bright Raven":1svgjsu0 said:
It could happen anywhere. Some people are savages. Should be collared and tied to a barn post.
It's apparent the thugs can hit very hard, they just need someone to give them a good throat or temple punch.

Lol..
A year or so back my second grade granddaughter comes to me about a group of bigger girls picking on her at school. I says skunkbutt ( what I call her) pick the leader and punch her as hard as you can in the throat.. :hide:
Guess what happened..... :shock:
Boy howdy was I in the dog house with the Dil for a long time.

callmefence":25qczjt4 said:
True Grit Farms":25qczjt4 said:
Bright Raven":25qczjt4 said:

Lol..
A year or so back my second grade granddaughter comes to me about a group of bigger girls picking on her at school. I says skunkbutt ( what I call her) pick the leader and punch her as hard as you can in the throat.. :hide:

If you're gonna be the heir to a central Texas fencing empire, ya gotta be tough.

callmefence":196pyzy6 said:
True Grit Farms":196pyzy6 said:
Bright Raven":196pyzy6 said:

Lol..

I can't really say you were wrong with your advice tho.......

Latest posts