Bulls for the sale 3/17

Help Support CattleToday:

Back to the topic at hand....

You have some very nice animals 3way, hope they sell well for you. :tiphat:

3waycross":3qlm9qwa said:
Scroote you can do whatever you want. I think everyone knows I don't have much use for Corrientes and doubt that anyone really cares. What I have to wonder is why you have to hijack my bull thread with that once more and then not take a joke and just let it go.

So how about leaving me and Knersie and whoever else you need to stalk alone at least for a while. Lighten up man.

Easy big cowboy, is it that time of the month or what? Tell you what, I will send you some kotex and I do not mean the thin stuff, some of the big super-absorbant kind.

Let me give you some old cowboy advice about your so called buddy there. Don't cuddle up too close to a Rattlesnake, it will eventually bite you! It has happened before and won't be the last.

The best of luck with your bulls in the sale.

Scrooteareeno, signing off to find someone to have a cold one with.........

Nice lot of yearling bulls 3 way. When I was selling bulls nothing and I mean nothing was as destructive as a lot of yearling bulls. I have had the chew the wires off the trailer, get in the feed bunks and destroy them, tear down more fence's fighting. I had those fences hotter than the hinges on the gates to he!!. Tear up hay rings, you name it they tore it up at one time or the other.

Caustic Burno":3061cirm said:
Nice lot of yearling bulls 3 way. When I was selling bulls nothing and I mean nothing was as destructive as a lot of yearling bulls. I have had the chew the wires off the trailer, get in the feed bunks and destroy them, tear down more fence's fighting. I had those fences hotter than the hinges on the gates to he!!. Tear up hay rings, you name it they tore it up at one time or the other.
Nice bulls threeway, I like the red one as well!!!

CB, you are so right....People who don't develop a group of bulls do not understand how destructive they can be.
To me, a bunch of bulls are like monkeys, what they don't tear up they shyt on.

mrvictordomino":37q1gorg said:
Caustic Burno":37q1gorg said:

CB, you are so right....People who don't develop a group of bulls do not understand how destructive they can be.

These bulls are in a pasture but they have to go into an old corral to eat hay and yesterday I watched at least 5 or 6 of the 12 fighting at the same time. I sure does make a difference in the riding though having them in a large area like that,

mrvictordomino":3f9z2cmn said:
Caustic Burno":3f9z2cmn said:

AI have a theory that about the time the young bulls start flipping feedbunks is about the time they will pass their first fertility test. This is the fiest time in their luves wherw their testosterone levels become greater than the maturity of their behavior, like a bus load of freshmen boys on vacation without chaperones.

Caustic Burno":2d7dckd4 said:
Well said :clap: :clap: I am going to have to remember that one.

I have actually used that to describe my three sons when they were younger. :)

Very nice 3way!

I too like the red, but the third bull sure looks athletic. Should be able to cover a good size group in short order....

SSGenetics":dl17aii3 said:
Very nice 3way!

I too like the red,Thank you but the third bull sure looks athletic. Should be able to cover a good size group in short order....
I agree and he also has huge nuts! I have a couple I am worried about on the BSE but he isn't one of them. I will know next week we BSE on wednesday. They are gonna get thew works tattoo,BSE, and trimmed all on WED.

Julian":2z02m1si said:
It will be easier to trim/clip them before you do their BSE.

That is the plan. I figure I will tattoo them while they are otherwise occupied. I am considering blindfolding them, so they don't accociate me with all the fun later!

Good luck in the sale!

3waycross":10u9vnqn said:
Julian":10u9vnqn said:

That is the plan. I figure I will tattoo them while they are otherwise occupied. I am considering blindfolding them, so they don't accociate me with all the fun later!

Good luck in the sale!

Serious you don't think they are going to remember that armpit smell.

Caustic Burno":3m8vkxjo said:
3waycross":3m8vkxjo said:
Julian":3m8vkxjo said:

Good luck in the sale!

Serious you don't think they are going to remember that armpit smell.

I'm just gonna show em a picture of you with that blue makeup after I remove their blindfolds, and tell em it was you and you are already out of state on your way home, and we can't find a way to get rid of the smell ;-) :cowboy:

3waycross":2uo071vm said:
I'm just gonna show em a picture of you with that blue makeup after I remove their blindfolds, and tell em it was you and you are already out of state on your way home, and we can't find a way to get rid of the smell ;-) :cowboy:
Be careful you might blind them.

tom4018":3vf3doxs said:
3waycross":3vf3doxs said:
Be careful you might blind them.

That picture is all your gonna have cause I don't plan on visiting Brokeback Mountain Cattle Company
Tom we don't know that I might be a pretty man compared to 3way.
We haven't seen recent Isom photo's

CB there ain't many real photos of 3way out there. After I posted your picture I started getting PMs from him hourly, sending me pics of himself. I've tried to block his messages but he keeps on getting them through somehow. Here is his latest.

f232c70d.jpg

Isomade":2gnsot2l said:
CB there ain't many real photos of 3way out there. After I posted your picture I started getting PMs from him hourly, sending me pics of himself. I've tried to block his messages but he keeps on getting them through somehow. Here is his latest.

f232c70d.jpg

That's an old picture, I've gained a little weight since then. :cowboy: and it has nothing to do with my bulls! :shock:

Latest posts