Black Hide Pays More?

Help Support CattleToday:

perhaps you should take your own advice 3way and get yourself a sense of humor...

fwiw nothing I wrote regarding the history of the Angus breed is a 'made up story', sorry if the facts get in the way of your rant, perhaps you oughta sober up and do some research? You seem to think you can bully and berate people who don't share your warped view of Angus into keeping quiet, sorry, no dice. have a nice drug free day!

I simply know black cattle are better, cuz' I saw an ad that even MacDonalds is selling angus burgers. Now if angus navels and angus a$$holes can pass their criteria for taste, think how much better the real cuts must be. gs

novatech":1zbj7ii0 said:
It's not the hide color that pays more. It is the hair color.
Both Piedmontise and Chianina have a black hide.
Maybe others on the boards know of other breeds that have a black hide.

Good point Nova!

At the sale barn here the yellow calf will bring just as much as the black, sometimes more. :hide:
Just sayin.

plumber_greg":1q0nuylk said:
I simply know black cattle are better, cuz' I saw an ad that even MacDonalds is selling angus burgers. Now if angus navels and angus a$$holes can pass their criteria for taste, think how much better the real cuts must be. gs

So that's what gives em that special flavor. :lol: :lol: :lol:

3waycross":130pyhu0 said:
Down boy! Heel! There ain't gonna be anybody left to talk to on here but me and you. :lol:

It's been a long day and not a particularily good weekend. I definately have had too much liquid lubrication tonight. I should probably shut up and go to bed now before I get myself banned.

Sorry for the rant. :frowns:[/quote]
Dam I thought I was the only one that did that from time to time. For whatever it's worth, EVERYBODY ought to own at least one angus at all times....make you appreciate the real cows you got running with her. :tiphat:

For the record. I apologize to everyone. I should have NEVER logged on here in the shape I was in last night. :drink: :frowns:

BTW Robert............bite me! :cowboy:

Red Bull Breeder":irh8zdat said:
What drinking 3way? Some of might chip in and buy you another jug.

Heck RBB I'd probably end up banned if I do that again. I'd sure hate to do that before I hit 5000 posts and get my wings.

3waycross":3vd6yrow said:
For the record. I apologize to everyone. I should have NEVER logged on here in the shape I was in last night. :drink: :frowns:

BTW Robert............bite me! :cowboy:
ROFLMAOOOOOOOO :clap: :lol2: :clap:

Well actually we breed a whole bunch of cows, but about half of them have papers that say they are registered Angus. When we decided to have purebred we did go back and forth between Herford and Angus for quite awhile (that was about twenty years ago). The deciding factor was my favorite uncle had always wanted to raise purebred Angus, he never was able to do that so we finally decided to purchase a registered Angus cow in his honor.

Did I say that we were special because we raise Angus? I didn't mean to give you the idea that we think we are special I do think we raise a very functional breed of cattle. We like most everyone else on this board work very hard to raise good cattle, both registered and purebred.

3way I wasn't drinking when I started this thread however I was on flu medication, and I really wasn't trying to make you or anyone else angry. The type of stirring up I wanted was a good discussion, and I apoligize that you were upset by the thread.

Gizmom
http://www.gizmoangus.com

gizmom":36r25uxd said:
Well actually we breed a whole bunch of cows, but about half of them have papers that say they are registered Angus. When we decided to have purebred we did go back and forth between Herford and Angus for quite awhile (that was about twenty years ago). The deciding factor was my favorite uncle had always wanted to raise purebred Angus, he never was able to do that so we finally decided to purchase a registered Angus cow in his honor.

Did I say that we were special because we raise Angus? I didn't mean to give you the idea that we think we are special I do think we raise a very functional breed of cattle. We like most everyone else on this board work very hard to raise good cattle, both registered and purebred.

3way I wasn't drinking when I started this thread however I was on flu medication, and I really wasn't trying to make you or anyone else angry. The type of stirring up I wanted was a good discussion, and I apoligize that you were upset by the thread.

Gizmom
http://www.gizmoangus.com

Like I said I apologize to YOU for my behaviour. I ws drinkin and I don't do it often, I was really OK til someone else chimed in, and really did mean that should be the end of the discussion. The rest I will leave unsaid. Have a nice day.

I am very much a Black Angus Lover, my black coos are far better (to me) than any other non- angus influnced breeds...

The difference between Angus and most other breeds,
1. Never been a milk breed.
2. Never had horns, thus never a Oxan.
3. The word Red and Angus should never be used in the same sentence, we would have got rid of them Red ones long ago if some people did not , ( just had to be different).

Have aways been used for meat...

Yes all these other breeds have turn BLACK to be passed off as Angus, It is funny ,It seems the people who CRY the most about CAB are the same people that raise FAKE Angus.

All 3 way, you ain't going to get banned, you part of the click...But Where is Frankie ????????????

Black Coos":f5s0mvja said:
I am very much a Black Angus Lover, my black coos are far better (to me) than any other non- angus influnced breeds...

The difference between Angus and most other breeds,
1. Never been a milk breed.
2. Never had horns, thus never a Oxan.
3. The word Red and Angus should never be used in the same sentence, we would have got rid of them Red ones long ago if some people did not , ( just had to be different).

Have aways been used for meat...

Yes all these other breeds have turn BLACK to be passed off as Angus, It is funny ,It seems the people who CRY the most about CAB are the same people that raise FAKE Angus.

All 3 way, you ain't going to get banned, you part of the click...But Where is Frankie ????????????
looks like you just turned into her
:cowboy:

Latest posts