Black Herefords

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oregonian always makes so much sense with is statements. We should all take his advice. (And totally ruin the beef business as we know it in America)

Yeah. Everynody should listen to his advice.
The human population will be wiped out in one generation; with all his gay marriage policies. He may be a vegan also.

Bush doesn't sit in his throne (oval office), he's too nervous to after what the last president did in it.
The way this country's going, the next liberal democrat we have in office is going to have a guy under the desk instead of a woman. And Oregonian is probably going to vote for him.

Oregonian sounds like all hat, can't be a cattleman for fag loving democrats. You sound like you would follow Jim Jones or your French .

are the black herford here to stay or is this a quick fad. would it be wourth trying if you were going regestered or is it best to leave alone. the one thing i do not like is tthat i would like my white face cows to have a little pigment around the eyes.

you":2fb94wj7 said:
are the black herford here to stay or is this a quick fad. would it be wourth trying if you were going regestered or is it best to leave alone. the one thing i do not like is tthat i would like my white face cows to have a little pigment around the eyes.
Last that I seen on the Assn web site there is only 1 bull that semen is offered from. There may be more. It could be worth your time to check into. If you are going to breed natural I would say forget it.

you":28mdkt3c said:

There are some really good bloodlines with the pigment your looking for. Number 1 right now I would say is Feltons. Jimmy Farrington's Dirt Road had some kick butt frecked face herefords.

I think the blacks are here to stay. I am just not going there personel preference . I think that its great that we have progressive thinking ranchers always trying to make improvements. The AHA has failed the hereford breeder in marketing CHB compared to the Angus people.

Look less see , if you ran you ranch like Bush has run this country, you would have killed your neighbors, destroyed their homes and left a debt so large that your great great grand kids would still be paying for it. Clinton like him or not ( I did not by the way) had this country in the Black.............................Bush has made a lot of his freinds rich with this hyped up war. Remainds me of another Texan (Johnson) and another war , and a lot of his rich friends......so if you Black haters sould love Bush,because he has turn the hole country RED.........ALF

Alf":x8odqedr said:
Look less see , if you ran you ranch like Bush has run this country, you would have killed your neighbors, destroyed their homes and left a debt so large that your great great grand kids would still be paying for it. Clinton like him or not ( I did not by the way) had this country in the Black.............................Bush has made a lot of his freinds rich with this hyped up war. Remainds me of another Texan (Johnson) and another war , and a lot of his rich friends......so if you Black haters sould love Bush,because he has turn the hole country RED.........ALF

Who was in office when you were in school? Obviously their main focus wasn't on education! less see? Yes, I think you see less.

Bush has done a good job with what he was given. There is a 3-yr lag in the economy. I have seen more tax breaks with Bush in office than I ever saw with Clinton.

Alf":pv0orr4f said:

**sigh** Well, if I had woken up one sunny morning to find over 2700 head of my cattle slaughtered with not even a carcas left, I'm afraid this peace loving Texan would be a little miffed too. And if I found that my neighbors were in association with those that slaughtered my cattle, I'd spend and do what ever I could to make sure it never happened again, and that would include burning my neighbor out. No matter what it cost, once the threat of it ever happening again was removed, I could rebuild. With the threat of it happening again over my head, rebuilding would be near impossible. So, Yup, things are a little tight right now. Hitch up your pants, tighten your belt, dig in, and CowBoy Up. Please don't tell me that you are unaware of the NATURAL DOWNTURN of a regularly cycling market months prior to GW being in office. This President has had more unforseen circumstance happen during his tenure than any other president who ever held office. The market was hitting a normal, natural, cyclical downturn months prior to his taking office, and that was only exacerbated by 9/11. Can you honestly say that anyone else could have done any better under the circumstances that prevailed prior to, upon, and after his taking the oath? I would hope in your business, that you would be well aware of how fickle the market is, and that any little inkling of bad news sends it spiralling downward. Can you even begin to comprehend what a jittery market would do to the economy if GW had not taken charge with strength and assuredness? As much as we'd like to believe that that would not have been the case, you and I both know that anything less than strength and fortitude would have crippled US markets and that in turn would have affected the remainder of the world markets. Its called "consumer confidence", and as much as we would like to deny it, alot of that confidence stems from our leader, and I truly believe that our leader held together the pieces long enough to regain that confidence. The market is now on the rise, joblessness is decreasing, and its doing it at a rate much faster than what is normal for what was a normal cycle for a market exacerbated by the 9/11, Enron, and Worldcom situations. It took a firm hand to pull this country out of what would have normally bankrupt it, and I seriously doubt that Clinton could have pulled it off, or that Kerry has the knowledge or testicular fortitude to do so either. Hell, he's already going along with the crowd just so he can get elected. This is not the time for wishy-washy policies. He doesn't have what it takes to do what is unpopular albeit necessary in order to carry this country successfully forward. Look at the bigger picture and try to prioritize the issues facing this country as a whole today. Seems to me that none of the other issues can even be addressed until we are safe to do so. #1 priority right there. Make this country safe from attacks on our soil which in turn calms market jitters, which in turn increases consumer confidence, which in turn prompts more consumer spending, which will bring this market out of its downward cycle. Its not rocket science here. Funny thing is that's what he's done, and ITS WORKING!

Okay, off my soapbox now.......

WIN BUSH WIN

TR":2iz3jj1u said:
Alf":2iz3jj1u said:

**sigh** Well, if I had woken up one sunny morning to find over 2700 head of my cattle slaughtered with not even a carcas left, I'm afraid this peace loving Texan would be a little miffed too. And if I found that my neighbors were in association with those that slaughtered my cattle, I'd spend and do what ever I could to make sure it never happened again, and that would include burning my neighbor out. No matter what it cost, once the threat of it ever happening again was removed, I could rebuild. With the threat of it happening again over my head, rebuilding would be near impossible. So, Yup, things are a little tight right now. Hitch up your pants, tighten your belt, dig in, and CowBoy Up. Please don't tell me that you are unaware of the NATURAL DOWNTURN of a regularly cycling market months prior to GW being in office. This President has had more unforseen circumstance happen during his tenure than any other president who ever held office. The market was hitting a normal, natural, cyclical downturn months prior to his taking office, and that was only exacerbated by 9/11. Can you honestly say that anyone else could have done any better under the circumstances that prevailed prior to, upon, and after his taking the oath? I would hope in your business, that you would be well aware of how fickle the market is, and that any little inkling of bad news sends it spiralling downward. Can you even begin to comprehend what a jittery market would do to the economy if GW had not taken charge with strength and assuredness? As much as we'd like to believe that that would not have been the case, you and I both know that anything less than strength and fortitude would have crippled US markets and that in turn would have affected the remainder of the world markets. Its called "consumer confidence", and as much as we would like to deny it, alot of that confidence stems from our leader, and I truly believe that our leader held together the pieces long enough to regain that confidence. The market is now on the rise, joblessness is decreasing, and its doing it at a rate much faster than what is normal for what was a normal cycle for a market exacerbated by the 9/11, Enron, and Worldcom situations. It took a firm hand to pull this country out of what would have normally bankrupt it, and I seriously doubt that Clinton could have pulled it off, or that Kerry has the knowledge or testicular fortitude to do so either. Hell, he's already going along with the crowd just so he can get elected. This is not the time for wishy-washy policies. He doesn't have what it takes to do what is unpopular albeit necessary in order to carry this country successfully forward. Look at the bigger picture and try to prioritize the issues facing this country as a whole today. Seems to me that none of the other issues can even be addressed until we are safe to do so. #1 priority right there. Make this country safe from attacks on our soil which in turn calms market jitters, which in turn increases consumer confidence, which in turn prompts more consumer spending, which will bring this market out of its downward cycle. Its not rocket science here. Funny thing is that's what he's done, and ITS WORKING!

WIN BUSH WIN

TR very well put, but your bantering with an idiot.

Campground Cattle":1knq8zqj said:
TR":1knq8zqj said:
Alf":1knq8zqj said:

WIN BUSH WIN

TR very well put, but your bantering with an idiot.

ditto from me, TR. i personally don't mind the market being down right now. i'm not close to retiring, so i like the idea of being able to buy stocks at a discount & wait for them to go back up!

Hasn't anyone ever seen the footage of all those dead towel heads that Saddam killed with chemical weapons? Look folks, we didn't find the weapons, but how much more proof is needed? Women and children lying on the ground with their tongues hanging out? Not doing anything about it is a greater crime than the one that was committed by Saddam. John Fairy voted for the action, now he wants to criticize Bush for it. Is this the kind of person we want running our great country?

Let's close this topic. It's way off the original subject. If you want to talk about Black Herfords start a new topic. If you want to discuss politics go to the Coffee Shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts