Best/worst prank you ever pulled

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
Mine was the first time I was ever left at home by myself. I was about 8 years old. My mother ran up the road for a minutes. She read me the wright act, before she left and told me freedom was a priveledge, that I should respect.

I got a big trash bag out from under the kitchen sink. A sat patiently waiting and watching for her to return. As she pulled up the driveway, I put the trash bag over my head, and layed in the floor like I was dead. Even as she franticly screamed my name, I lay motionless. When I finally laughed, she gave me a beating that was very reminiscent of the one Rodney King got.

Not sure if this is considered a prank but when I was 20 my g/f cheated on me with my best friend at the time. I jacked her car up removed pigs cover and took the pin holding all the gears inline out. I stayed in the woods till about 1 am and heard her crank up to go home and laughed my azz off when they were trying to figure out why the car wouldn't move. I speak with the guy today as she cheated on him and dumped him too and just recently told him it was me :mrgreen:

My favorite one is a little less dramatic.

Every bathroom I was ever in has a toilet plunger, usually just a half moon shaped rubber thing on a stick. I discovered one day, while using my very old plunger, that it had a crack in it and when I pushed it down in the toilet water, that nasty water would squirt up on me thru that crack.
As a prank, when I would go visit someone, I'd go to their bathroom under the usual pretense, take a ball point pen out of my pocket and just poke a single hole in their bathroom plunger and put the thing right back where it was. Took 5 seconds and I was done. The rubber closes right back over the hole and no one can tell it is there till they go to use it and get a big squirt of ugly liquid the first time they use it. I have done this probably 1/2 dozen times over the years......works best on this type:
toilet-plunger.jpg

:lol: :lol:
Hey, can I use your restroom?

9 or 10 years old me and my brother and cousin decided to dig a hole with the post hole diggers. We dug it deep and wide enough to stand my brother in the hole with his head sticking out. I turned a 5 gallon bucket over the top of him and went and told mama we lost him. We looked every where for him and when we started looking around the bucket I removed it a he scared her. I got 2 whippings that day .

A long time ago, at my first job out of college me and this Chinese guy started the same day. He and I sat facing each other behind each of our desks. We became pretty good friends. We were in Houston. We named the guy Willy, after Mt. Nelson. Willy wanted to be a good ole boy Texan so bad. We all helped him in that respect.

One day Willy had a Chinese friend visiting from out of town. It seemed that when a man had another man friend from out of town visiting it was their custom to visit a house, you know one of those houses.. Willy asked me where he might find such a house. Like I would know.. :roll:

I asked Willy if he had noticed all the BBQ places around. He had. We used to go to one called JJ's all the time. I told Willy those were fronts for those kinds of houses.

I told him you put a hundred dollar bill on the table and they would know what you wanted. They'd take care of you.

He did. He called me late that night. VERY upset. He said, "You almost got me killed!" I laid the $100 bill out. We waited and waited. They kept asking what we wanted. We kept saying "You know what we want, here is our $100 bill." Time passed and this repeated many times. This place was ran by the women of a big family. The men ran a garage off to the side of the BBQ place. I am sure the day had long ended for the men.

The men finally came out and said they was going whoop some a$$ if them boys didn't move on, and NOW.

I wish I knew where Willy was now.

When I was in my 20's I worked in a open pit limestone mine. For about 2 years I was the crusher operator which meant i was also responsible for the whole mill. The screen operator was the older brother of the foreman and in his late 60's at the time. Pretty much all he did was grease his rollers once a day and then retire to his shack(about the size of an outhouse) and sleep the rest of the day. If the mill broke down he never pulled his weight and because of his connections nobody said much about it. He also came to our union meetings and took notes and gave them to his brother the next day.

Well one day we decided we had , had enuf and so right after lunch when we knew he would be asleep at the wheel a couple of guys went down there with an electric drill and drilled approx 100 holes all the way around his door. The noise from the mill covered the sound of the drill so he never heard a thing. They put a 3in screw in every hole and left him there. I shut the mill down at quittin time and we all went home.

I guess his brother waited for him in the parking lot for about 30 minutes then went looking for him. Apparently no drills could be found so it took 1/2 the night for the foreman to unscrew 100 screws. If i remember right they were pretty late for supper.

He retired not long after that..................i should add his nickname was old tomato azz since that's all he did was sit on it.

I had a deer camp once and took my friends every year. It was close to town so I hunted a lot and took guests from time to time. I had a friend get a little pizzy one day about letting a guest hunt "his" blind. Even after gently reminding him he was a guest too he got pizzy again. Next time I saw him I showed him a poloroid pic of a huge 10pt with one of my guests holding the rack. I told him it was shot from his blind too! Lol talk about a crybaby!

Well when i was about 10, we were left hoke with my older step sister. Me and my step brothers decided to play a joke on her. We taped a knife to my side and put catchup on it. We acted like we were fighting and i fell to the ground with the knife on my side. She came running in and saw that. She freaked out and started calling 911. We told her it was fake. We then thought she was gonna kill us.

I have two guys that I grew up with that have about twelve good black cows between them that they run together. They're both good friends of mine and I do always try to help others so I've always helped them out as neither of them really know much about cattle. The first year that was AI'ing two cows at no charge as I had some stuff in my tank that I wasn't going to use. Over the course of a few years that has turned into them running their cows in my heifer pasture with me AI'ing them while my heifers get bull bred up on the mountain because the lady they lease from won't let them have a bull around and I don't want to drive for an hour to look at a cow that bellers every time one of them walks past the haystack and they never think about what they're going to do until it's to late.
I told them both two years ago that they were going to have to find their own facility and their own bull but I would AI them once if THEY synced them up... Sure enough I wound up running them again as they had screwed around until it was to late and brought them to my place again... So i decided to help out their heterosis some and cleaned up my inventory. They got some red brangus, fleck, roan shorthorn, char... just whatever I had a unit of in my tank. None of them were bred the same. One cow got three straws of three different breeds on her third service. They've always said that whatever I had in my tank was fine with them. :nod:
Neither one of them has said anything about it but this year they say they AT LEAST want to buy some semen. :lol:

Almost 30 years ago I was on a trail ride. There was a nice-looking girl who'd indulged a little too much so was riding in the wagon instead of on her horse. One of my buddies was also riding because he'd let someone who didn't have a horse ride his. This girl had laid down on the bench seat with her head toward the front of the wagon. I was riding behind the wagon, and guided the horse I was riding so that his nose made contact with her in a place she wasn't expecting. I immediately pulled the horse back, so by the time she sat up all she could see was my buddy sitting across from her on the other seat looking stupid. She assumed he'd been "inappropriate" and started beating on him. I laughed so hard I almost fell off the horse.

Looking back I'm sure I shouldn't have done it, but it was hilarious at the time. Alcohol will do that.

Just this weekend: my daughter is living back at home and changing her hair color back to normal. Or trying to. 5 colors in 5 days.Yesterday it was orange because the brown before was too dark and she wanted to lighten it up. So back to dark brown yesterday. My wife stopped and picked up some hair extensions from the local ethnic store. We cut them to her length and laid them all over her pillow last night as she slept.
This morning was interesting when she woke up :mrgreen: :hide:

My boy had some friends over for a weekend. Them kids were eating non stop. So I took the filling out of some oreos and replaced it with toothpaste. Once they got a hold of them my boy asked me why we bought mint ores as they were nasty.

I think the statute of limitations is over now. Me and couple of buddies In high school put a possum in the English teachers file cabinet. And we would catch mice in the feed sacks at the ffa farm and bring them back to our 5 period chemistry class. You would be surprised how well the top of a school desk will hold a couple to 250# girls that were in that class.

M5farm":3ijw3hke said:
I think the statute of limitations is over now. Me and couple of buddies In high school put a possum in the English teachers file cabinet. And we would catch mice in the feed sacks at the ffa farm and bring them back to our 5 period chemistry class. You would be surprised how well the top of a school desk will hold a couple to 250# girls that were in that class.
I saw a guy walk in thru the back door of a little country beer joint I used to hang out in one cold Feb Saturday night, with a possum in a sack.The place was packed. He walked over, pulled possum out of the sack and dropped it down on top of the wood stove that had a roaring fire in it. That possum landed on all fours, sat there for what seemed like about 4 seconds, then feet sizzled and jumped straight up, landed on a barstool, up on the bar full of the local girls and right down the other end of the bar it ran. It was a mean trick, but watching those girls scream and spill drinks when they all jumped up was funny as heck.

CP, you could have been even more mean if you gave them some heavy birthweight old Simm semen.

Not my pranks, but happened on our farm. We had 2 Colombian fellows work for us a while, Robert was the prankster and grew up on a ranch in Colombia, and Mauricio was a city kid. They lived in a little holiday trailer on our place, and ate meals with us. Before we had built our new shop, we did all our work in an old low-roofed barn, and Robert was going to hide in it and scare Mauricio when he came back from supper. So he hides in the shop waiting, and he can see Mauricio walking back from the house... Just as he's getting ready to jump out at him, the big air compressor he was sitting beside kicked in with its usual din, and he ran out of that shop scared as heck, and Mauricio was wondering what the heck was happening.

In school, there was a real prankster of a kid, and no dummy either. One day during a boring 2 hour social studies class, the teacher got called to the office, and he set the clock an hour ahead... The clincher is when the teacher came back, he made some smalltalk and asked to see his watch, the teacher gave him his watch, and he set that an hour fast too and gave it back. 20 minutes later or so he said "Shouldn't the bell have rung by now?" The teacher knows it hasn't felt like 2 hours, so he looks at the clock and is suspicious.. checks his watch, and says "yeah, I guess somethings wrong" and dismissed us.

One of my best was at my work, my boss was one of those grouchy old curmudgeons, never could smile. I was determined to get a rise out of him somehow, so I took a very expensive pneumatic valve and properly mounted it on the machine where it was supposed to be. Then I took a big 1/2" bolt and cut the head off, and crazy glued it to the beam the valve was on. I then took a lock washer and hammered it flat, the other end of the bolt I put a nut, lockwasher, and then a flat washer and set it on top of the valve, along with some drill swerf.
Still I only managed to get tiny trace of a grin out of him, but I sure had my own laugh because I could see the gearwheels turning like mad in his head before.

Here's two of the best ones I've ever seen on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Qbo_HpkCM
[youtube]k3Qbo_HpkCM[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX2RTRLP8OU
[youtube]QX2RTRLP8OU[/youtube]

Latest posts