Best/worst prank you ever pulled

Help Support CattleToday:

cow pollinater":1bi6lxvu said:
I really should feel bad about this one...
My kids are close in age and their cousins are all right about the same age as my two so about two years ago we wound up with six kids all within a year or so of each other and decided to call a few friends and make it a sleepover of six-eight year olds. My wife was ready to pull her hair out getting them ready for bed and my part-time kid Larry kept urging me to tell them a scary story so I made up a ghost story on the spot about a train engineer that crashed the train and died on the tracks near our house because his kids were being unruly in the engine room(remember, I was pulling this out as I went) and so it was imperative that they be good because unruly kids would beckon the engineer who would take them home with him and you could tell it was him by the red lantern... That was at around 7PM and didn't phase them.
Fast forward to 10 Pm(keep in mind I get up at 1:30AM to head to the dairies) and my wife is waking me up to PLEASE HELP with the kids. I put on my slippers, grabbed my headlight complete with red lens out of the truck and snuck up to the bedroom window where all of the kids were "sleeping" and shined that red light in and panned it around the room.
I slept for a few hours on the couch. My wife stayed up for another hour getting everyone into dry clothes and calmed down and then slept on the floor next to our bed which was a dog pile of kids. The next day we quit trying to sniff out wet spots and just washed all of the bedding.

CP, my mom pulled something like that on me without intention.

Several friends (more urban upbringing) were spending the night with me in a camping trailer next to the house. We were probably 8 and it was about 1 a.m. I just finished trying to scare them, telling them about a witch that was high up in a satanic cult had been arrested just down the road. That was about the time my mom put her face to the opaque glass I was standing next to. That trailer was rocking with kids bouncing off all the walls. She still laughs till she cries telling that story.

Caustic Burno":2yknu579 said:
M5farm":2yknu579 said:
Lol Cp , that reminded me of the time I made a dumb bull. We had a large group of kids at the church one Wednesday night and I was in the woods behind the church wile they were playing outside. It was pretty funny seeing them run and scream.

I forgot about those.
They can make hair on the back of your neck stand up.
I need to make one these city hunters up here would tear up their four wheelers tryin to get
out of the woods
It will make your cows leave the country too.

I remember back when I was in high school, my little brother and his friends would get in to my pickup and steal gum that I kept in the ash tray. Well, after loosing my gum (which came in handy when trying to kiss the girl friend after school) about the 3rd time. I went and replaced the chicklet gum with fediment gum wish is a laxative chewing gum. It fits perfectly in the box by the way. Well, after several phone calls from my little brothers friends mom's, it was pretty clear that I was the cause. I couldn't stop laughing until dad got home and smoked some butts with out a fire. Come to think about it, I never did loose anything else out of that old truck..