Are you ready to do your duty?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
It is time to put aside childish differences. It is time to search our souls. It is time for balance, honesty and objectivity.

Don't shackle yourself to lies, rhetoric and division. This forum is the Beacon Upon The Hill. This forum is an oasis in a dry land.

Let us cast off these demons that seek to make us all slaves to someone else's ideology.

It is time for rebellion. Don't be persuaded by all the false prophets.

There is only one breed:

Let it be Simmental.

Lol

slick4591":1flmhfxx said:
Kinda early for you to be drinking so heavily, eh?

I just got in from my first real halter training effort. The calves are now 5 to 8 weeks old. They did very well. A couple were ornery but that always happens.

Man, I got some nice calves. I got a little carried away between the politics and the calves. :cboy:

It is nice to have calves that are easy to handle. I drenched them all with Valbazen for parasites. Some are getting to the weight when they need their first Clostridial shot. I do that at about 2 months. Some of these calves are pushing 250 pounds.

Bright Raven":2qs3pohz said:
It is time to put aside childish differences. It is time to search our souls. It is time for balance, honesty and objectivity.

Don't shackle yourself to lies, rhetoric and division. This forum is the Beacon Upon The Hill. This forum is an oasis in a dry land.

Let us cast off these demons that seek to make us all slaves to someone else's ideology.

There is only one breed:

Let it be Simmental.

Lol

Lol
The black ones, or the real ones??

callmefence":3fiw3n3k said:
Bright Raven":3fiw3n3k said:

There is only one breed:

Let it be Simmental.

Lol

Lol
The black ones, or the real ones??

Both. The real ones are in there if you look in their genes.

slick4591":2zpbr1df said:

Must have got his hands on another bottle of Jo's homemade wine!

bball":19gnd0fc said:
slick4591":19gnd0fc said:

Joe's wine is to die for. That guy cannot only cook, he is a master wine maker. Not kidding and his daughter is also learning or actually maybe reaching beyond dad.

Bright Raven":3risoggt said:
bball":3risoggt said:
slick4591":3risoggt said:

Joe's wine is to die for. That guy cannot only cook, he is a master wine maker. Not kidding and his daughter is also learning or actually maybe reaching beyond dad.

Yeah, but is she hot? I'd rather have a hot woman who can't cook than an ugly one that can, which is why I married my wife.

Bestoutwest":3pjuzpsl said:
Bright Raven":3pjuzpsl said:
bball":3pjuzpsl said:

Yeah, but is she hot? I'd rather have a hot woman who can't cook than an ugly one that can, which is why I married my wife.

What are you talking about? Lol. We are talking about Jogeephus. I don't think being "hot" applies to him.

Bestoutwest":2hkquej4 said:
Bright Raven":2hkquej4 said:
bball":2hkquej4 said:

Why would you settle for one that's not both. ..and that makes good money..... :cowboy:

callmefence":2iqm8xrl said:
Bestoutwest":2iqm8xrl said:
Bright Raven":2iqm8xrl said:

Why would you settle for one that's not both. ..and that makes good money..... :cowboy:

Andy

You got a good head on your shoulders. Lol

callmefence":32scz190 said:
Bestoutwest":32scz190 said:
Bright Raven":32scz190 said:

She's smart, hot, lets me have cows and has a great job with great benefits. You can't win them all, plus I like to cook so it's OK.

Bright Raven":3mtnxhxk said:
What are you talking about? Lol. We are talking about Jogeephus. I don't think being "hot" applies to him.

How am I supposed to know? :lol2: I thought you were talking about some hillbilly making prison wine in their toilet. With you Appalachians, you never know what's going on.... :hide:

callmefence":38ysvhlv said:
Bestoutwest":38ysvhlv said:
Bright Raven":38ysvhlv said:

How about one who is hot, a great cook, works cattle better than most men and enjoys it, and is so frugal that she only shops at thrift stores (after all spending more than $5.00 on a pair of blue jeans is just absurd).

Dave":k2zkctg5 said:
callmefence":k2zkctg5 said:
Bestoutwest":k2zkctg5 said:

How about one who is hot, a great cook, works cattle better than most men and enjoys it, and is so frugal that she only shops at thrift stores (after all spending more than $5.00 on a pair of blue jeans is just absurd).

No way I'd let her work cattle.
She gets hurt, I can't afford to have cattle.

You know you messed up when she's so mad, that you sneak into the bedroom and unload HER gun. That's all I'm gonna say.

snoopdog":2de77xrn said:
You know you messed up when she's so mad, that you sneak into the bedroom and unload HER gun. That's all I'm gonna say.

When she's mad, you are supposed to sneak into the bedroom and then unload your gun :nod:

JMJ Farms":wwr7a6t2 said:
snoopdog":wwr7a6t2 said:

When she's mad, you are supposed to sneak into the bedroom and then unload your gun :nod:
Sounds like the start of a good song.

Latest posts