Are you as naked as me ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Makes me wonder because we are all seeing the same things come back around to the shelves ... Is there a reason we are now seeing more ammo ? When will things be back to normal ?

Have yall tried looking on armslist.com? Local people selling guns and ammo. You can find 22 on there. Some of you may be too far out to make it possible to buy off it but you can find almost any ammo for reasonable prices on there. It kinda works like craigslist.

Still no 22's and dicks has this sign on the counter and then I never heard of this buckshot before has anyone else ?

yea you can buy 2 boxes a day once I get 1000 I will be satisfied not enough but better than the 19 i had before

Ordered a brick of 22 and some 9mm from a sigh that actually has them in stock. Shipped today.

hooknline":z6w3i90l said:
Ordered a brick of 22 and some 9mm from a sigh that actually has them in stock. Shipped today.

What kind of 22's did you get a brick of ? I really only like federal 22's they shoot cleaner but I will take remingtons now which is all I can find.

skyhightree1":1jqt5qa2 said:
Gotcha. I will probably get my workers to go get me 2 boxes each of 22 on saturday and .17hmr as well

Thank goodness I was stocked up as I only shoot CCI Stinger's or Aguila Super max in 22 LR.
I prefer the Aguila as it is humming at nearly 22 mag velocity, bad little round on varmit's.

I tell you this and guarantee you if bullets become readily available again I am prepared to spend a good few grand on bullets and a new safe to house them in.

I second that Skyhigh, I got caught with my pants down when it came to having plenty of ammo. I bought a small 21 gun fire safe for all my ammo and it looks sad. 15k rounds and it not a third full.

Latest posts