Are you as naked as me ?

Help Support CattleToday:

high yea I tell ya I may have about 9000 rounds between all my guns I will have at least 50k rounds if we ever get bullets again. 800 rounds of mine is for my black powder rifles lol I did stock up on pyrodex though

highgrit":edu1534a said:
I second that Skyhigh, I got caught with my pants down when it came to having plenty of ammo. I bought a small 21 gun fire safe for all my ammo and it looks sad. 15k rounds and it not a third full.
Don't put your egg's in one basket boy's.
Scatter that ammo out just in case.

Yea, I just figured keep it in a safe fireproof waterproof place would be ok. Why do you say not put it all in one place?

skyhightree1":jj0ovbo0 said:
Yea, I just figured keep it in a safe fireproof waterproof place would be ok. Why do you say not put it all in one place?

If it hit's the fan or illegal search and seizure good to have a stash.
I have enough vacuum sealed in sealable plastic five gallon bucket's, just in case.

Never thought about that does make sense though. But stash them where don't the bullets have to have some type of temperature controlled environment ? I mean like if I stashed outside in a shed or woods or something wouldn't the temp and dampness have an effect on the bullets ?

skyhightree1":lx641jup said:
Never thought about that does make sense though. But stash them where don't the bullets have to have some type of temperature controlled environment ? I mean like if I stashed outside in a shed or woods or something wouldn't the temp and dampness have an effect on the bullets ?

Not if they are in vacuum sealed in a sealed container.

hooknline":2oih82b6 said:
Might as well ask him what his bank account balance is.
Or so I hear

You have to remember I was raised by depression era parent's that were born in 1914.
Never put all your egg's in one basket, my GGrandpa lost 300,000 in the bust.

Don't get me wrong...I don't blame you one bit. It was more of a comment on the price of ammo these days.

I moved some ammo to a new spot yesterday and I got to wondering how many rounds I had then I figured it would be simpler to just think in pounds rather than rounds. I know one thing, the gun industry should put a lot of money in the democrats' election fund because they sure have convinced me to stock up.

I found a place with plenty of bullets of every caliber but there high as crap but i bought some anyway only thing is no 22's

Sky I was in the local Farm and Fleet The other day for something and they had 22's on the shelf with a limit of 4 boxes. What shocked me was when I picked the box up I presumed it to be a 50 count but it was only 40 :shock: They were $2.39 a box.

mwj":a0h0q1gw said:
Sky I was in the local Farm and Fleet The other day for something and they had 22's on the shelf with a limit of 4 boxes. What shocked me was when I picked the box up I presumed it to be a 50 count but it was only 40 :shock: They were $2.39 a box.

40 in a box? Who was the ammo manufacturer ?

Latest posts