Are you as naked as me ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Arif Alikhan - Assistant Secretary for Policy Development

for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security

Mohammed Elibiary - Homeland Security Adviser

Rashad Hussain - Special Envoy to the (OIC)

Organization of the Islamic Conference

Salam al-Marayati - Obama Adviser

founder Muslim Public Affairs Council

and its current executive director

Imam Mohamed Magid - Obama's Sharia Czar

Islamic Society of North America

Eboo Patel - Advisory Council on Faith-Based

Neighborhood Partnerships

This is flat out scary!!!!

The foxes are now living in the hen house...

Now ask me why I am concerned!!!

That's 3-4 times what our local Walart has right now. A few shotgun slugs and a handful of .270 loads, and that's it. I need more 22 and 9mm, and can't find it without paying rediculous prices. I'll just keep waiting before paying them.

If it continues I will be in Farmville June 3rd and I can help u out if you need it. I also have several boxes of 270, just traded for 32 boxes of 22, 60 boxes of 223. I must be a hoarder. :lol2: I just seem to be getting lots of ammo in trades.

Thanks Kenny I will be down there then too how long are you gonna be down this way ? I don't really need it just want to stock up incase of more bs like this lol... you have a great product that you hoard my friend lol

Boy Skyhigh, I opened this tread very cautiously!
Ihave been searching for the 270 hornady ammo I shoot since January and haven't found any yet. Was on line checking today and they all say "out of stock and don't know when they will have any". I'm starting to think I'm going to have to switch to something else.

skyhightree1":2cgukk83 said:
Thanks Kenny I will be down there then too how long are you gonna be down this way ? I don't really need it just want to stock up incase of more bs like this lol... you have a great product that you hoard my friend lol
I will be there June 3rd through 7th.

kenny thomas":qwvsz2zx said:
If it continues I will be in Farmville June 3rd and I can help u out if you need it. I also have several boxes of 270, just traded for 32 boxes of 22, 60 boxes of 223. I must be a hoarder. :lol2: I just seem to be getting lots of ammo in trades.
I think that's where the value us. Trading. Lots of dudes bought ammo and now they need stuff (car repair, hay. Etc) but don't have cash. The cash for ammo exchange rate will be pretty good this summer I think.

I think you are right. Too many used their last dollar to buy ammo with the idea of getting rich. Now its not happening so I hope to get some of it.

Deepsouth":17w2qnuj said:
Boy Skyhigh, I opened this tread very cautiously!
Ihave been searching for the 270 hornady ammo I shoot since January and haven't found any yet. Was on line checking today and they all say "out of stock and don't know when they will have any". I'm starting to think I'm going to have to switch to something else.

:lol: I figured that title would be funny and wondered if anyone would open it to comment... Yea, this whole ammo thing has gone crazy...

Kenny Yea I am supposed to be doing a job down near Farmville in Nottaway county and will try to get with ya and maybe grab lunch or something.

Isomade":2r9j5vim said:
Good grief, look at all that ammo! Our shelves are plumb empty.

whenever you think you got it bad someone else has it worse... they ever say whenyall will get any shipments ISO ?

Teaching greenhorns how to operate a dozer on wildfires. My part involves using the dozer on steep mountains. I have to build a small mountain for them to use since it is flat land. And usually at least one of them turn one over during the class.

Latest posts