Are you as naked as me ?

Help Support CattleToday:

highgrit":3gokvau2 said:
Hook, go to Wal-Mart every morning and you will find 22 ammo for a reasonable price. My wife has been buying 9mm and 223, and 7.62x39 at Wal-Mart regularly, and has also bought about 1k rounds of 22 long rifle in the last month. Academy has had a lot of ammo also, but has a 2 box limit. The supply of ammo is going up every day. Stock up now if the ugly one gets elected ammo will get tight again.
My wife has standing instructions to go by the ammo section and buy all the 22 she can each time. The rest of it we are reloading now.

Caustic Burno":25z3z1fc said:
skyhightree1":25z3z1fc said:
I hit the jackpot today at WALMART of all places I hope to get 3 more tomorrow.

Crap 22 round's are starting to become available the good stuff like like CCI Stinger's or Agulia Super Max are still rare.

I just wanted these for plinking the kids like to shoot id use good stuff if I were hunting something.

skyhightree1":1t7vattt said:
I just wanted these for plinking the kids like to shoot id use good stuff if I were hunting something.

This is one of those times where the correct punctuation would make all the difference in the world :lol: .

slick4591":kcpq7rci said:
skyhightree1":kcpq7rci said:

This is one of those times where the correct punctuation would make all the difference in the world :lol: .

:lol: plinking with the kids

You will not see much 22lr or any 223 at all here, but I did find a grocery store with a good supply of some pretty good quality 223's for 9$ a box, you ain't gonna burn thru them with a ar at that, buts its nice to know I ain't gonna run out for shooting varmints.

I bought some 7.62 for the SKS today but ran into a little trouble at the cashier's counter.

When I was ready to pay for my purchase at the local gunshp, the cashier said to me, "Strip down, facing me."
Making a mental note to complain to our local newspaper about the gun control people running amok, I did just as she had instructed.
When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided,
I found out that she was telling me how to run my credit card through the reader!
I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.
They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!

greybeard":22tuuo2p said:
I bought some 7.62 for the SKS today but ran into a little trouble at the cashier's counter.

When I was ready to pay for my purchase at the local gunshp, the cashier said to me, "Strip down, facing me."
Making a mental note to complain to our local newspaper about the gun control people running amok, I did just as she had instructed.
I found out that she was telling me how to run my credit card through the reader!

:shock: :tiphat:

greybeard":2r9p95sj said:

:yuck: :lol2: :lol2: :clap:

greybeard":14wsd3d6 said:

:tiphat: :lol2:

well today was a unlucky/lucky day for me.. I got freakin rear ended on my way to tractor supply this evening doing my weekly rounds of southern states then tractor supply then walmart and dicks sporting goods looking for bullets at wm and dicks today after the accident I walk into wm no dice no 22's or anything i want go to dicks a brick of cci fmj bullets for 39.99 they only let you buy one so guess what I bought 1

walmart selling 1000 round cases ... Since when?

handgun rounds starting to show up more and more... never heard of this ammo before so i didnt buy any but probably should since some ammo is better than no ammo

Things are looking up around my way this is the fullest I seen this thing in 2 years
I bought more .270 .243 30/06 .300 .40 .45

skyhightree1":1t7juf2q said:
Things are looking up around my way this is the fullest I seen this thing in 2 years
I bought more .270 .243 30/06 .300 .40 .45

If you can't hunt with a rifle in your area why are you buying so many rifle shells. :help:

Mecklenburg county which is 45 mins from me where one of my friends live at I hunt rifles there and when I go back home " Floyd " I use rifles there. If not mistaken I think you can hunt rifles here for predators just not deer.. Its crazy lol

kenny thomas":24xfqzsa said:
Seems that 243 ammo is getting short also.
Just got a couple cases of 12 gauge in today that were sold at regular retail price.
If I find any bricks of CCI Stinger or Aguila 22 Super max that are not at scalpers price I buying more bricks.

Latest posts