anyone filed an agent orange survivor's claim with the VA?

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
Not for me--I'm trying to help somone else out with filing the claim.
The procedure is onerous to say the least.......

:mad: :mad:

greybeard":1r78hb9g said:
Not for me--I'm trying to help somone else out with filing the claim.
The procedure is onerous to say the least.......

:mad: :mad:

I havent of course but my mom now works for a VA in health and could get the info you may need. If you don't want to put it in the cyber world pm me

Go by the VFW and talk to some folks. The guy that runs the bar here helped several people get their checks. My BIL gets one to. If he can qualify there can't be much to it.

Jogeephus":2vmr7h4b said:
Go by the VFW and talk to some folks. The guy that runs the bar here helped several people get their checks. My BIL gets one to. If he can qualify there can't be much to it.
Been to both the local VFW and the American Legion Posts.
No help--and apparently, neither has a Veterans Service Officer as far as anyone there could ascertain. They both gave me the Ph # to the VA in Houston. :roll:
Now, If I wanted to play one of the dozens of 8 liner "gambling" machines, shoot pool, dance, get drunk or listen to music while eating a burger, they are the go to folks! But it took 4 days for the VFW to even return one of my calls, and then, it was the bartender--a non veteran--just an employee.

(yeah, I'm pretty dang disappointed with both local posts right now)

greybeard":1qhdy58k said:
Jogeephus":1qhdy58k said:
Been to both the local VFW and the American Legion Posts.
No help--and apparently, neither has a Veterans Service Officer as far as anyone there could ascertain. They both gave me the Ph # to the VA in Houston. :roll:
Now, If I wanted to play one of the dozens of 8 liner "gambling" machines, shoot pool, dance, get drunk or listen to music while eating a burger, they are the go to folks! But it took 4 days for the VFW to even return one of my calls, and then, it was the bartender--a non veteran--just an employee.

(yeah, I'm pretty dang disappointed with both local posts right now)

See if you can work through this website and find the information you are looking for.
http://www.benefits.va.gov/compensation/

Greybeard, call your state representative. It is an election year, they will probably assign someone to help you.. Ray Allen in my area has been a big help.

Latest posts