A shout out about the drought.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
MikeC":2i216mju said:
Wewild":2i216mju said:
MikeC":2i216mju said:
If ya'll think anyone here is wanting suffering, death, and destruction, then you're as crazy as a runover dog. :p

I never said that.

Well, you're not included in the "Ya'll" then. ;-)

Good answer.

The drought can hurt as much or more as other things. Maybe no live lost unless it come with a heat wave.

Wewild":3g5qg76u said:
MikeC":3g5qg76u said:
Wewild":3g5qg76u said:
MikeC":3g5qg76u said:
If ya'll think anyone here is wanting suffering, death, and destruction, then you're as crazy as a runover dog. :p

I never said that.

Good answer.

The drought can hurt as much or more as other things. Maybe no live lost unless it come with a heat wave.
ok look guys.no one here wants to see or hear of people losing their lives.no matter if its dought floods fire or the heat.all of these things can ruin our livlyhoods.but the bottomline is we are cattleman.so we must deal with the weather.the only person thats in control of that is God.an we aint him.

bigbull338":3h44uln9 said:
Wewild":3h44uln9 said:
MikeC":3h44uln9 said:
Wewild":3h44uln9 said:
MikeC":3h44uln9 said:

I never said that.

Good answer.

ok look guys.no one here wants to see or hear of people losing their lives.no matter if its dought floods fire or the heat.all of these things can ruin our livlyhoods.but the bottomline is we are cattleman.so we must deal with the weather.the only person thats in control of that is God.an we aint him.

I still want a Hurricane to come and sit down on me. :lol: :lol: :D :D :lol: :lol:

CB,

I think you are starting to take life just a little bit too seriously.
Re:
There is nothing good about a hurricane good hard working people somewhere are going to lose homes and lives.
OK that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but you need to take that up with Mother Nature or God because it does look like they are here to stay or learn to accept the inevitable and learn to deal with it.
It is my opinion that hurricanes serve a useful purpose. One being they provide rain, lots of rain.
So if we must have a hurricane, and I need rain, lots of rain, the sooner the better as far as I'm concerned.

Re:
I have a heck of a sense of humor I just don't find people suffering humorus. In the county I live in 30% of the homes were destroyed in Rita.
You (et al) have my condolences for any and all loses you may have suffered. I sincerely hope you have learned how to better deal with these inevitable tragedies.

As it seems you are having an emotional problem dealing with this reality of life (hurricanes) I suggest you consider moving further away from the coast where the devastation is always the greatest.

But be sure you don't move into tornado alley, or to Hawaii where volcanoes erupt daily.
SL
sarcasm.gif

OH, and one more thing.
If you live below sea level with only a dirt dike between you and the deep blue sea, built by the lowest bidder and designed and maintained by government workers,
sign.gif

good reply SL,,,,I work in Enterprise Alabama and if everyone remembers this past spring when the tornado came through here and killed 8 HS students. A disaster is a disaster and people suffer from to many things.

but my POINT still is we only need RAIN and if it's GOD's will we will get some.

and Mike,,,,you need another chill pill and send a few to CB, maybe the winds can blow his way and you can send them by balloon.

ENOUGH ALLREADY

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The rain is within 1 mile of me now and I swear I heard CB yelling for it to go away because he doesnt want me to suffer from any undue flooding because my ground is so dry it will wash my cows to Texas and heaven forbid, they are angus and chars and he probally would refuse delivery. :lol: :lol:

bigbull338":254lxsu7 said:
the only person thats in control of that is God.

I thought I already said that. I must have changed it some from the original..

Wewild":254lxsu7 said:
The best thing to wish for at time like these would be "thy will, not my will be done"

Wewild":2dtp9p61 said:
bigbull338":2dtp9p61 said:

Wewild":2dtp9p61 said:
The best thing to wish for at time like these would be "thy will, not my will be done"

picky picky SO let it be written,,,,WeWild already said that.

C HOLLAND":atx50r5e said:
Wewild":atx50r5e said:
bigbull338":atx50r5e said:

Wewild":atx50r5e said:

Dang son? You kinda wound up tonite, ain't ya?

You must've got a whiff of rain............ :lol:

C HOLLAND":8e9tgiwg said:

I don't have any pills so please excuse my transgressions for his lecture.

MikeC":1r3wn9k9 said:

I love that.

That may be it. We got a trace for the first time in a while.

My long term plans still include beating you out of one of those nice Char bulls.

MikeC":oqbd38lg said:
C HOLLAND":oqbd38lg said:
Wewild":oqbd38lg said:
bigbull338":oqbd38lg said:

Wewild":oqbd38lg said:

I can smell it, but not a drop yet,,,,,did you get any.

Mike it may be heat stroke, I was out mowing the pasture I just took the cows off of. I mowed until around 745 tonight and then I got a whiff of Mama cooking supper and home I came as fast as the old tractor would take me.

I am going to take a chance and put out 10 tons of litter this coming week and as Wewild said so well,,,,Let GOD's will be done,,,,especially since that stuff smells so BADDDDDDDDD
:lol: :lol:

Hey Mike, you are so good at finding facts and figues on the net, what is the comparrison of chicken litter to commercial fert.

you know the N's, P's and QQQQQQQQQQQ's,,,,lol

and why does chicken litter rob the cows of calcium, is it from the egg,,,,,,,,,hmmmmm thats another question, what came first the chicken or the egg.
:roll: :roll:

and we got 14 drops so far. a flood boys get the life jackets out.

My wife just told me she thinks my head got to much sun, and it may have scrambled my beano :lol: :lol:

C HOLLAND":3krvouk8 said:
especially since that stuff smells so BADDDDDDDDD
:lol: :lol:

It smells like money to me.

C HOLLAND":2er7i3fp said:
Hey Mike, you are so good at finding facts and figues on the net, what is the comparrison of chicken litter to commercial fert.

you know the N's, P's and QQQQQQQQQQQ's,,,,lol

and why does chicken litter rob the cows of calcium, is it from the egg,,,,,,,,,hmmmmm thats another question, what came first the chicken or the egg.
:roll: :roll:
2-2-2

That's what most litter around here tests at. Sometimes with more "P" than that though.

A buildup of Phosphorus I guess can help lessen the calcium content in soil.

My long term plans still include beating you out of one of those nice Char bulls.

You might as well join the crowd. Everyone else is trying to beat me out of them too! :lol:

MikeC":2jw5cft9 said:

You might as well join the crowd. Everyone else is trying to beat me out of them too! :lol:

OK,,,I give up,,,who was that quote from,

C HOLLAND":1bia20gq said:
I am going to take a chance and put out 10 tons of litter this coming week

Putting out chicken litter ain't taking a chance. It will be there when it rains. Sometime you may bale a little.

C HOLLAND":2ei3qwsv said:
MikeC":2ei3qwsv said:

OK,,,I give up,,,who was that quote from,

me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts