34 degrees and still snowing

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
Yes you heard right. We started working the AI cows today at 3:15. We had right at 80 to Lutalayse and put estrotect patches on. Of course when they are wet it's so much more fun. Not only do we have to shave the tailheads on the ones who shed late but they all have to be dried off so the patches will stick.

5Minutes after we started it started snowing and hasn't quit yet. That was 3 really cold hours but they are all done and now we wait.

THat's crazy, I saw the pic of Coors Field covered in snow. Is this the latest you've ever seen snow 3way?

Saw on tv what they said was accumulated hail....looked like it was 4-5 inches deep on the streets and highways.

torogmc81":1ejh1b05 said:
THat's crazy, I saw the pic of Coors Field covered in snow. Is this the latest you've ever seen snow 3way?

OH HE{{ NO! It has been known to snow somewhere in Colo in every month of the year. I still remember showing horses in Leadville on the 4th of July in the snow.

2002 it snowed 59inches in 24 hours here. That's the most in my lifetime.

Now for my official position............THANK YOU LORD WE WILL TAKE IT ANY WAY WE CAN GET IT. :heart:

TexasBred":ag8zabpw said:
Saw on tv what they said was accumulated hail....looked like it was 4-5 inches deep on the streets and highways.

Pueblo had up to 9 in of hail earlier this week. Colorado Springs 6 in of hail. Been a crazy spring.

Now for the good news. We are considered a high desert and right now it looks like Ireland around here. Usually this time of year we are trying to figure out where we can put cows based on how much grass there is in a given pasture. Right now we are tossing a coin.

Latest posts