"$2 million per minute"

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://youtu.be/zdMbmdFOvTs

The Revolution of knowledge is necessary to break the bonds of enslavement. What enslaves? What sets us free?

We have been warned in the past, but stayed asleep.

If you only have a little time, start at 5:19 mark. Did we listen and learn?

Are we ready now?

Fieldhand":6atd0bq8 said:

The Revolution of knowledge is necessary to break the bonds of enslavement. What enslaves? What sets us free?

Are we ready now?

Good morning.

My mind worked on this all night. I am a skeptic by nature. Before I risk becoming an advocate for revolution, tell me why it has failed? The government has sealed indictments on 13,000 individuals. Obviously, this is the movement's leadership. Then the motorcar driver has his gun discovered by the secret service, the train wreck didn't kill anyone, and the tweety bird girl is captured when they call her flight back. Why should "We the people" join such a rag tag effort? Who is going to take care of my cows if I am captured?

Bright Raven":ibf3wzic said:
Fieldhand":ibf3wzic said:

Are we ready now?

Good morning.

My mind worked on this all night. I am a skeptic by nature. Before I risk becoming an advocate for revolution, tell me why it has failed? The government has sealed indictments on 13,000 individuals. Obviously, this is the movement's leadership. Then the motorcar driver has his gun discovered by the secret service, the train wreck didn't kill anyone, and the tweety bird girl is captured when they call her flight back. Why should "We the people" join such a rag tag effort? Who is going to take care of my cows if I am captured?

Captured? With that line of thought you might as well just dodge the draft again. As long as a well armed militia exists in the
US of A we'll be good through our lifetimes.

True Grit Farms":2al2sgx6 said:
Bright Raven":2al2sgx6 said:
Fieldhand":2al2sgx6 said:

Are we ready now?

Good morning.

Captured? With that line of thought you might as well just dodge the draft again. As long as a well armed militia exists in the
US of A we'll be good through our lifetimes.

Vince, there is an obvious risk of capture, imprisonment and even torture in any revolution. I am not joining this sacred effort if it is not well planned. If Firsthand is correct, every effort he mentioned failed. I hold my cattle as a living trust. I take my divine obligation to them seriously. I cannot risk that obligation if Firsthand cannot provide more encouragement.

True Grit Farms":flyw2r1g said:
Blah, blah just more excuses.

Not excuses Vince. I will do this. I will hire someone to fight in my stead. The rich folk in Europe were allowed to do that.

Bright Raven":1wfrl5u4 said:
zirlottkim":1wfrl5u4 said:
https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/treasury-department-reports-1-2-trillion-loss-in-2017-23026/ And no one from either party seems to even care.

Lip service is not going to address the annual deficit and national debt. Despite the rhetoric during campaigns, when the dust settles, no one does anything. Check the current administration, when the term is over, they will have presided over the most rapid rise in the debt in history.

More Ron, you appear to care about the national debt.

Why?

Does it make you feel unsafe going to the grocery store?

Fieldhand":3pxjzs1e said:
Bright Raven":3pxjzs1e said:
zirlottkim":3pxjzs1e said:
https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/treasury-department-reports-1-2-trillion-loss-in-2017-23026/ And no one from either party seems to even care.

Lip service is not going to address the annual deficit and national debt. Despite the rhetoric during campaigns, when the dust settles, no one does anything. Check the current administration, when the term is over, they will have presided over the most rapid rise in the debt in history.

Why?

The debt influences interest rates and the value of our currency. I don't think you disagree with that. Therefore, wages are going down on a buying power basis. In real buying power, we make less today than we did in 1950.

Bright Raven":cwe1nwey said:
Fieldhand":cwe1nwey said:
Bright Raven":cwe1nwey said:

Why?

The debt influences interest rates and the value of our currency. I don't think you disagree with that. Therefore, wages are going down on a buying power basis. In real buying power, we make less today than we did in 1950.

Sounds a lot like slavery. Work for limited self gain.

Indentured servitude at least had a term limit.

If the laborer receives decreasing value, who profits? Who sets the interest rates?

Fieldhand":3nm95wnz said:
1. Sounds a lot like slavery. Work for limited self gain. Indentured servitude at least had a term limit.

2. If the laborer receives decreasing value, who profits?

3. Who sets the interest rates?

1. It's called capitalism.

2. NO ONE PROFITS FROM NATIONAL DEBT. Everyone who consumes suffers the ills of national debt and everyone will feel the bite of eroding buying power.

3. U.S. Federal Reserve System.

Bright Raven":2wn286rf said:
Fieldhand":2wn286rf said:
1. Sounds a lot like slavery. Work for limited self gain. Indentured servitude at least had a term limit.

2. If the laborer receives decreasing value, who profits?

3. Who sets the interest rates?

1. It's called capitalism.

2. NO ONE PROFITS FROM NATIONAL DEBT. Everyone who consumes suffers the ills of national debt and everyone will feel the bite of eroding buying power.

3. U.S. Federal Reserve System.

1. Wrong. The united states was founded on capitalism. It is not true capitalism today.

2. Wrong. The stockholders of the federal reserve profit from the interest on the national debt. The very same entity that is allowed to determine the interest rates.

3. Correct. The federal reserve is a privately ran institution with private shareholders.

"the Federal Reserve System considers itself "an independent central bank because its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by the Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms."

Fieldhand":vllw4y7v said:
1. Wrong. The united states was founded on capitalism. It is not true capitalism today.

2. Wrong. The stockholders of the federal reserve profit from the interest on the national debt. The very same entity that is allowed to determine the interest rates.

1. If our economic system is no longer Capitalism, then what are you calling it?

2. The US Federal Reserve is not a publicly traded entity with stockholders.

"Over time, whoever controls the money system, controls the nation."

Stephen A. Zarlenga (1941 – 25 April 2017) was a researcher and author in the field of monetary history, theory and reform. Icelandic philosopher Giorgio Baruchello called him a "maverick intellectual."[1]

In 2002 he published his 700-page study The Lost Science of Money: The Mythology of Money – The Story of Power, which, according to professor Dwight Murphy, was "an extended review of world monetary history"[4], and according to German Economist Michael Kumhof was "a masterful work."[5]

He encapsulated his research in one phrase: "Over time, whoever controls the money system, controls the nation."[6]

A radical and newly conjured concept?

No. Who hundreds of years earlier is attributed with saying, "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" ?

Bright Raven":naxadlhl said:
The US Federal Reserve is not a publicly traded entity with stockholders.

All stock is publicly traded?

Try again.

Could we become a communist nation for 5, 10, or 15 minutes and then go back to a capitalistic nation minus the swamp dwellers ? While we are communists we absolve all debt.

Fieldhand":2rc30x8v said:
Bright Raven":2rc30x8v said:
The US Federal Reserve is not a publicly traded entity with stockholders.

All stock is publicly traded?

Try again.

Not all stock is publicly traded. Some private companies issue stock that is not traded on an exchange. It works similar in the US Federal Reserve System. You or I cannot buy stock in the Federal Reserve Banks and earn dividends.

The Federal Reserve Banks are set up like private corporations. Member banks hold stock in the Federal Reserve Banks and earn dividends. Holding this stock does not carry with it the control and financial interest given to holders of common stock in for-profit organizations. The stock may not be sold or pledged as collateral for loans. Member banks also appoint six of the nine members of each Bank's board of directors. See reference below.

https://www.stlouisfed.org/in-plain-eng ... erve-banks

Status
Not open for further replies.