Your Truck

Help Support CattleToday:

Guess I'm not very loyal to any brand or I just can't make up my mind. LOL
2001 Dodge 2500 4x4 CTD 155,00 mi My newest (to me)
2000 Chevy Silverado Reg cab SWB 196,000 mi
1990 Ford Dually 7.3 diesel, mileage unknown (for sale)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Right Hand Drive 40,000 mi (Mail Jeep) the one that pays the bills and delivers them.

rocket2222":1tejngqx said:
Ya'll notice it's the ford owners who need multiple choices of the same vehicle, I guess if you want a ford for a daily driver, you need 6 or 7 of them to make it through the week. :lol:

Naw, just can't have too much of a good thing. :tiphat:

Wife's got one of your Dudges, if they could ever build a truck around that engine they might be onto something!

cfpinz":1dsg1dsk said:
rocket2222":1dsg1dsk said:
Ya'll notice it's the ford owners who need multiple choices of the same vehicle, I guess if you want a ford for a daily driver, you need 6 or 7 of them to make it through the week. :lol:

Naw, just can't have too much of a good thing. :tiphat:

Wife's got one of your Dudges, if they could ever build a truck around that engine they might be onto something!

As my dear mother would say, "son, it's not what you see on the outside, it's what's on the inside that counts". ;-) :)

Actually she normally would say something like, "get your feet off the couch" :roll: :lol:

2000 ford f250 diesel with 266,000. Just bought it last year and havn't had any trouble with it so far.
2002 chevy z71 90,000. No problems yet.

Walt

2003 F150- My daily driver. Have never had the first problem out of it, excepet getting stuck once. It's only 2wd. :cry2:

Have three trucks currently all Fords off course. 2003 F 250 7.3 Powerstroke, 2007 Ford Ranger,1996 F 150. No problems with any off these trucks but hey its a Ford so you wont have any. Im guessing Im kind off brand loyal but my trucks have never left me stranded an have served me well.

Latest posts