Your Truck

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz":2srel2og said:
dun":2srel2og said:
cfpinz hasn;t posted probably because the door frame is so rusted out he can;t find the year of manufacture tag anymore

I wondered what was supposed to be in that gaping hole...

I'm kinda shocked at all the new vehicles on here. Just backs up my claim of being poor.

1998 Intl 8100
1997 F350
1996 F350
1990 F600 (Just picked it up Friday, reckon it's my "newest")
1986 F350
1984 F700
1984 F150

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, I reserve the right to amend my list at a later date.

:lol2: :clap: Dang!! Now I know where to go when I need to buy a truck :nod:
The Dodge 2500 diesel is still holding up for now.

OLF":tqp5dfhf said:
2009 Ford F-350 Extended Cab. I don't know if the 6.4L diesel has anymore power than my '05 6.0L, but it is much quieter, more comfortable and gets the job done.
The 6.0 probably had a little more power ,but the 6.4 should be more reliable---6.0's had a lot of head bolt problems---Good Luck ! :tiphat:

07 3500 Dodge 6.7,flat bed,reg.cab,4wd,6spd
96 F-250 7.3,reg cab,4wd

I like the Dodge alot better than my Ford 6.0,but I think it's hard to beat the old 7.3 Fords.

dun":2gqz6rhx said:
What about that fancy pimped out SUV you drove when you came out here?

I just listed my trucks. The black and gold ghetto glider we were sporting a couple weeks ago is the wife's, along with a 99 Dodge 2500.

If you want to make my list complete, add:

99 Mustang
91 Mustang
67 GTO

And there's a pile of parts in the front field that used to be a 91 F350, but who's counting?

EAT BEEF":sw0affds said:
07 3500 Dodge 6.7,flat bed,reg.cab,4wd,6spd
96 F-250 7.3,reg cab,4wd

I like the Dodge alot better than my Ford 6.0,but I think it's hard to beat the old 7.3 Fords.
The 7.3 and the old 6.9 were hard to beat !! :tiphat:

03 chevy s-10 extended cab, LOVE it, 77 GMC 3/4 ton for farm use, wish it was4wd and 4speed and the windows and doors worked better but its been paid for a loooong time, oh yeah wish the springs weren't shot and the turn signals worked.

cfpinz":3bu8z2sy said:
And there's a pile of parts in the front field that used to be a 91 F350, but who's counting?

Some little red birdy told me she wanted that crap outa there, said it was junkin up the joint.

MistyMorning":2rxbcraw said:
cfpinz":2rxbcraw said:

Some little red birdy told me she wanted that crap outa there, said it was junkin up the joint.

The only thing junkin up our joint is that worthless hayburner of hers!

Oof-dah! :wave:

Me and Bez could work together, 1994 GMC 1/2 ton with a 6cyl. My new truck is a 1995 1 ton Dodge Diesel flatbed. Since my wife made me quit dating about 30 years ago, the only time they get washed is when it rains rcp.

2001 Chevy 3/4 ton duramax....238,000 miles and never had a mechanical probelm with it at all except once a kid at the station filled her up with gasoline. Went about 8 miles and died....had to get my wife to come get me. Does everything I need it to do.

2000 Z71 with 261,000 on it and still good and paid for is the best reason I keep it.
Wife has a 200 Monte Carlo just turned 100,000 and also good condition and best feature it's paid for.
Forgot the little 88 dodge dakota short bed with 4wd.I retired it to hunting use only. Has 321,000
still goes if ya add oil about every 600 mi. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cal

Ok, if cfpinz is going to complete his I'll add to mine as well,
1977 Ford Bronco
1976 Ford Bronco
1968 Ford Bronco
1966 Ford Brocno
All the above are licensed and driveable but also have
1971 Ford Bronco
1972 Ford Bronco
in non running condition at this time. Of course I have several others for parts and I am always on the lookout for another. :D

2002 F250 4x4, diesel. Pulls great, rides comfortable, only repair in 150k miles has been a starter.
1996 F350 4x4, diesel. Used hard in a masonry biz, stolen, joy-rided and wrecked before it became our farm truck on the cheap. 200k miles. The A/C still works in this thing!

commuter cars:
1994 Caddy, hubby's carpool car. Nuthin' says redneck like a well-used, wrecked Cadillac. But the old boat gets 24 mpg highway and the carpool boys love the "couch" of a back seat. 200k miles.
2004 Grand Prix, aka the silver bullet. 110k, no repairs ever.

The "all it needs" collection around back
1993 Ford Explorer, donor car for our son's Explorer-stein project.
1994 Dodge Dakota, starts right up and runs, was abandoned. Trying to get titled and sell.
1990-something Grand Am
27-foot motorhome on E350 chassis.

spoon":2pu6uwbp said:
1977 Ford Bronco
1976 Ford Bronco
1968 Ford Bronco
1966 Ford Brocno
1971 Ford Bronco
1972 Ford Bronco
in non running condition at this time. Of course I have several others for parts and I am always on the lookout for another. :D

I've always wanted one of those little Broncos but have never owned one. Seems that everyone I know that has one doesn't have just one.

cfpinz":1g8natj3 said:
dun":1g8natj3 said:
What about that fancy pimped out SUV you drove when you came out here?

I just listed my trucks. The black and gold ghetto glider we were sporting a couple weeks ago is the wife's, along with a 99 Dodge 2500.

If you want to make my list complete, add:

99 Mustang
91 Mustang
67 GTO

CF
I will come take that GTO off of your wifes hands I no she doesn't like JUNK sitting around :lol:

Angus Cowman":k75fcfy1 said:
CF
I will come take that GTO off of your wifes hands I no she doesn't like JUNK sitting around :lol:

Come to think of it, it is the only GM vehicle...

Saw one of those newer 04-06 GTOs setting on a dealer's lot the other day. I was half tempted to stop and take it for a drive even though I had no intention whatsoever of buying it. I bet that sucker would run, kind of ugly though.

Ya'll notice it's the ford owners who need multiple choices of the same vehicle, I guess if you want a ford for a daily driver, you need 6 or 7 of them to make it through the week. :lol:

Yeah, they're kinda additive I guess. lol I have a friend an hour or so away that has over 30 of them. :shock:

cfpinz":2cjfde5q said:
spoon":2cjfde5q said:
1977 Ford Bronco
1976 Ford Bronco
1968 Ford Bronco
1966 Ford Brocno
1971 Ford Bronco
1972 Ford Bronco

I've always wanted one of those little Broncos but have never owned one. Seems that everyone I know that has one doesn't have just one.