Your Top Pick Sire

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sold all my cows and bought an island in the caribbean. tomorrow i start helicopter pilot lessons. what do you think is the best kind of helicopter to buy?

farmerD44":240jb1mm said:
d6cattleman":240jb1mm said:
A few of my favorites are:
~Rito 1I2 of 2536 J
~Embar Emulation EXT
~Northern Improvement
d6cattleman
Also guys, Lay off HCF and give him a chance. You all are being bitc*es on here.This forum is to talk about cattle, not critisize people. Lets get back to his question.

well u have to admit- he is kinda becoming totally unbeleivable.

My thoughts are that we only contribute to reckless behavior by giving feedback on which bull, which breed, and generally giving support to his scattered approach to raising cattle. I don't believe in slamming him because he has some good qualities, but he really needs direction right now or he'll never succeed in the cattle business. You know that saying, "Friends don't let friends drive drunk"? That applies to a lot of situations. I just hope Matt listens to more here than what the polls say is the most popular bloodline.

Beefy":23muedjr said:
what do you think is the best kind of helicopter to buy?

A black hereford, I will be hatching some embryos soon! :cboy:

cfpinz":3puv2l5z said:
Beefy":3puv2l5z said:

You'd really consider a crossbreed helicopter? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

farmwife":3p8pnxh2 said:
cfpinz":3p8pnxh2 said:
Beefy":3p8pnxh2 said:

Certainly, it's all the rage. Haven't you read the article concerning hybrid vigor in the latest Helicopter World?

I always wanted to learn to fly a helicopter. Reckon those crossbred ones are a little less expensive than the pure bred. I know they'd be just as good.

Alice

At least with helicopters it's a good thing if they keep on spinning. ;-)

I don't know about getting any black ones, isn't there some kind of conspiracy about those black helicopters? :D

d6cattleman":hza5uetu said:
~Rito 1I2 of 2536 J
~Embar Emulation EXT
~Northern Improvement
d6cattleman
Also guys, Lay off HCF and give him a chance. You all are being bitc*es on here.This forum is to talk about cattle, not critisize people. Lets get back to his question.
Thanks a lot. I am a big fan of EXT, and some of his descendants, GAR Retail Product, GAR Yield Grade, GAR Predestined, and I also like that Leachman Saugahatchee 3000C. Take care. :cboy:

Chris H":31mb2rne said:
farmerD44":31mb2rne said:
d6cattleman":31mb2rne said:
~Rito 1I2 of 2536 J
~Embar Emulation EXT
~Northern Improvement
d6cattleman

well u have to admit- he is kinda becoming totally unbeleivable.

My thoughts are that we only contribute to reckless behavior by giving feedback on which bull, which breed, and generally giving support to his scattered approach to raising cattle. I don't believe in slamming him because he has some good qualities, but he really needs direction right now or he'll never succeed in the cattle business. You know that saying, "Friends don't let friends drive drunk"? That applies to a lot of situations. I just hope Matt listens to more here than what the polls say is the most popular bloodline.

Ever heard this saying - You can't pull someone out of a hole until they stop digging down.

Hill Creek Farm":2wxg361p said:
I guess I should leave you all alone from here on out. You all put me down more than anyone on this dang board, so take care, so long and just remember this and this is for everyone on this board that knows me, just wait till you see my ads for my first production sale and it turns out to be a heck of a sale and then I want to hear what everyone has to say. I am tired of trying to be nice to you all, so guess what, I am done trying and done being mister nice guy and having fun, so, from now one, good day and goodbye. :cboy:

Weren't you going somewhere?

cfpinz":24hltmns said:
farmwife":24hltmns said:
cfpinz":24hltmns said:
Beefy":24hltmns said:

Certainly, it's all the rage. Haven't you read the article concerning hybrid vigor in the latest Helicopter World?
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hill Creek Farm":12glf220 said:
KMacGinley":12glf220 said:
Hey Hill: Do you still have some herefords?
No, I don't have any Herefords left. Building a whole new line of Herefords and adding Black Angus. Take care. :cboy:

Still got a listing on Herfnet. Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

The Keya cow still belongs to you too.

Beefy":144k0f42 said:
i sold all my cows and bought an island in the caribbean. tomorrow i start helicopter pilot lessons. what do you think is the best kind of helicopter to buy?

Beefy:

I have 700 frozen embryos by Huey 6I6 out of a daughter of Apache EXT. Interested?

VanC":7eofyazk said:
Beefy":7eofyazk said:

Beefy:

I have 700 frozen embryos by Huey 6I6 out of a daughter of Apache EXT. Interested?

But wait, I'm opening the mini heli's, you know 4 AA batts and an Antenna and they go where I want.

Any buyers?

Alan

VanC":3lqbqejv said:

I've heard that's an excellent outcross to Reminthall M1A1. :cboy:

Hey I feel for you Hereford and Angus guys, but the rest of us hopes he stays away from our breeds. I have seen people get hit in the face the got the idea faster than this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts