Your Top Pick Sire

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hill Creek Farm

Reaction score
Ok, if you had to pick your top Angus sire, which would it be and why? I have some Angus donors and some cross Maines around here that I am going to flush next Spring. I am looking to use GAR Retail Product, GAR Predestined, GAR Yield Grade, and some other good quality sires. Then, I am going to use Wave on Way, I think that is his name, on my Maine Cross cows. So, what is your alls top Angus sire and why? Take care. :cboy:

Well, the one angus cow is from Sugarloaf farm and the others were corssed bred cows that I raised myself. I am really excited about the progeny in the near future out of these GAR bulls and that Wave on Way bull. Take care. :cboy:

Are you talking about Wave on Wave? The clubby sire? better know as Heat Wave 1?

He is Heat Wave's clone. Lots of folks have issues with using or buying a clone sired calf.

Thank God HCF is now into angus...

Or at least that is the breed his is "pretending" to breed.

Hey we may have finally found something that can pull angus back to the pack....... HCF

Get er done :cboy:

MD

HCF, You need to talk to Tom Burke, or Dick Beck.

Those two can help you out.

mtnman

I am trying to build my Angus group of cattle up again through ET work. The same for the Hereford side of it. I am developing a more newer and improved herd of cattle, by only doing flush work. Now, if everything goes right, I am going to implant 100 eggs next Spring starting in late March and going through May into the early part of June. I am going to the Circle B Farms Mature cow dispersal sale on Labor day in West Virginia. Anyone else going to that sale? Also, planning on going to DeShazer Cattle Co. Sale on teh 10th of September and the Grandview Plantation sale on November 11th. Also, I am planning on going to the Whermann Angus cow sale in October. Then, plan on going to the Stone Ridge Manor sale as well. Take care everyone. HCF is back, but with a whold new view on things. Take care. :cboy:

Hill Creek Farm":12ep581u said:
HCF is back, but with a whold new view on things. Take care. :cboy:

And what makes you think for a single solitary second, that anyone on this board gives a damn? And by the way, it's not ..."a more newer...herd..." How old are you anyway?

Hill why don't you finish college.....then spend two or three years working for somebody else, traveling, and focusing on meeting Mrs Hill Creek while slowly and carefully crafting on a business plan before you start buying donor cows and flushing hundreds of embryos. You really ought to make yourself an Angus or Hereford bloodlines quasi-authority BEFORE you buy any donors. Then you will know what you want too accomplish and won't have to float names of sires to people on the internet for advice on how to spend your fortune.

what is this guys problem. I look forward to meeting you at Deshazer and maybe getting you some help. You need to quit playing games on here. If you win the lottery tomorrow and spend it all on cattle, you will have a hard time selling anything to anybody. FInd another place to hang out, like the interstate at noon. Good luck and look forward to meeting you at the sale.

As long as it took him to get "performing" and "Polled" spelled right on his signature line, any bets as to who long it will take for him to change Polled Hereford to Angus and change his avatar?

dun

purecountry":5bexo9gr said:
Hill Creek Farm":5bexo9gr said:
HCF is back, but with a whold new view on things. Take care. :cboy:

And what makes you think for a single solitary second, that anyone on this board gives a be nice? And by the way, it's not ..."a more newer...herd..." How old are you anyway?

READ MY LIPS who cares this dead horse has been beat on enough, let it rest HCF.

Who can actually believe anything you have to say on here or anywhere for that matter. Some people on here deserve the responses they get with some of their hair brain ideas and comments. I have had a few not so positive response directed at me before, but I don't let it bother me or keep the wheels spinning on the subject.

Hill Creek Farm":1ichbtn3 said:
Ok, if you had to pick your top Angus sire, which would it be and why? I have some Angus donors and some cross Maines around here that I am going to flush next Spring. I am looking to use GAR Retail Product, GAR Predestined, GAR Yield Grade, and some other good quality sires. Then, I am going to use Wave on Way, I think that is his name, on my Maine Cross cows. So, what is your alls top Angus sire and why? Take care. :cboy:

What are you going to do with your Angus calves? In the Angus breed there's a ton of difference in performance and show animals. If you're going into performance cattle, get to some sales in your area and see what kind of bulls people in your area like to buy. Check into bull test stations. If you're going into the show business, see what bulls are winning. Good luck either way.

Don't listen to them Hill. I think that what you are doing is great, get right back on that Horse and ride her. :)

I just can't seem to figure you out. You dispersed to help your grandparents out of debt. Sold everything, yet when I talked to you last week you were still trying to sell a couple of your "high end" cows...Now you are going into the Angus business. I really don't care what breed you raise, just start telling the truth. You are starting to give a bad name to breeders.

I usually stay out of this mess but here's my two cents: Two weeks ago you were raising Herefords and expanding into the Gelpvieh business to offer your "customers" an alternative to angus in your area, last week you "dispersed" and this week you are peddling cookie-cutter angus. You lied to everyone on here repeatedly saying that Mr. Right Moron was not indeed yourself until you were caught, then tried to weasel out of that by saying you were just joking around. You have ruined your reputation from here on out with anyone on this board and I have a notion you have the ability to do the same in real life. The best thing you could do right now is to keep your mouth shut and ears open. You might learn something that way but I doubt it. And one more thing while I'm in a good mood: referring to yourself in the third person is not very becoming, I consider it quite narcissistic.

Have a Nice Life

cfpinz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts