your favorite cow

Help Support CattleToday:

BIGKEVSPICTURES065.jpg
g]
She ain't to pretty,kind of showing her age,will eat cubes out of your pocket till she has a calf then she will try to kill you!!! when bred to black bull will have black calf bull needs to not have brahma in him or calf will have to much ear. all said she may not be my best BUT this ol cow can raise a good calf!
Any idea what the cross is? i don't know she has a lot of brahma

I see my picture did not work thought I had figured out how to post a picture but I guess thats what happens when you have a hillbilly trying to use a computer

THANKS THANKS THANKS I am sure it aint no big thing to do if you know what your doing!

sassyshot.jpg

Good cow good overall udder, always stays fat and raises a big one..

What else do we need?

Good looking Angus cows!

Sorry to hog the thread but ran across a picture of an "up and coming" favorite. Two year old, her first calf, 4 months old when photo was taken.
TilleW94mos.jpg

MO_cows":mf318ou3 said:
Good looking Angus cows!

Sorry to hog the thread but ran across a picture of an "up and coming" favorite. Two year old, her first calf, 4 months old when photo was taken.
TilleW94mos.jpg

Very nice pair, I like them and that calve is really growing well.
Tom

DCP_0031.jpg

DCP_111.jpg

The second cow is a daughter of the first cow
front part of calf got cut off
The number 6 calf of the first picture was kept and has a calf but no picture of her on hand

S17 Rodeo Co.":2qlyh47k said:
Hello, I am also new on here. Here is my favorite cow out of my herd...She IS registered...can you guess what breed??
The head to me says Brahman

Latest posts