You like to eat what!

Help Support CattleToday:

Cow tongue.. I wish cows would have more than one!

Chicken hearts.. again, wish they'd have more than one

Favorite sushi is Toro, or tuna belly..

HDRider":35g6zw57 said:
I like coleslaw on my cheeseburger, hot dog and BBQ sandwich.

I like to blend chicken liver and cream cheese to eat on crackers.

I put carrots in my fruit smoothie.

I like chocolate ice cream and orange sherbet together.

I love ceviche and pico de gallo on tortilla chips.

I love grilled BBQ lobster tail.

Fresh broiled snails in garlic butter sauce are wonderful.

I'm with Dash on bacon and pineapple, but might part ways on the pudding thing. I like pineapple pudding.

Yea, but you're a weirdo. :lol: :lol: :lol: Chicken liver and cream cheese, really? I'll have to try that

Plain vegetable soup with a can of tuna thrown in. Tastes better than it smells.

Peanut butter with bologna is good.
Banana and mayonaise sandwiches. NOT miracle whip cause we all know that ain't mayonaise. I have seen people eat peanut butter on pancakes and was set to try it one morning until I smelled it. I have always seen people do the peanut and coke thing but I never cared for it. It is better when the coke is in a glass bottle. The glass bottle makes coke test better anyways. Pine apple doesn't belong on any kind of meat. Meat was never meant to be sweet. I don't like anykinds of sweet meat or sweet bbq sauce. Vinegar slaw on bbg is good and I think I'll try it on my cheese burger hd.

Craig Miller":211vhjpj said:
Banana and mayonaise sandwiches. NOT miracle whip cause we all know that ain't mayonaise. I have seen people eat peanut butter on pancakes and was set to try it one morning until I smelled it. I have always seen people do the peanut and coke thing but I never cared for it. It is better when the coke is in a glass bottle. The glass bottle makes coke test better anyways. Pine apple doesn't belong on any kind of meat. Meat was never meant to be sweet. I don't like anykinds of sweet meat or sweet bbq sauce. Vinegar slaw on bbg is good and I think I'll try it on my cheese burger hd.

All drinks are better in a glass bottle. Especially beer. :banana:

Craig Miller":1ulfuebi said:
Ever been to Hawaii or any of the Polynesian Islands? You will change your mind about that pineapple on meat thing--on pork and poultry anyway...

greybeard":1yzus194 said:
Craig Miller":1yzus194 said:
Ever been to Hawaii or any of the Polynesian Islands? You will change your mind about that pineapple on meat thing--on pork and poultry anyway...

No I haven't and if that's all they have to eat there I won't never go.

Craig Miller":1wp4iykl said:
greybeard":1wp4iykl said:
Craig Miller":1wp4iykl said:

No I haven't and if that's all they have to eat there I won't never go.

GB's right (he usually is). Pineapple is good in chicken and pork dishes. Unless you just plain don't like pineapple.

HDRider":2sbudikj said:
My wife brought some of these back from England. They are great..
terry-s-chocolate-orange-assorted-flavours-sold-out-15.gif
I've had them and yes they are great.

I like wieners & beans - chop a couple hot dogs up and throw them in with a can of beans in tomato sauce (or molasses). Throw in a handful of brown sugar. One of my favorite meals!!

and pineapple goes good on just about anything.

I pepper my gravy and biscuits pretty good and onetime I accidentally got some on my cantaloupe and it was really good

Latest posts