You like to eat what!

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
A recent discussion about beans or no beans in chili made me wonder about foods that strike others as odd. For example I like chili with and without beans, if I'm just eating a bowl of chili it has to have beans, but I prefer chili without beans on chili dogs. More precise to my point is pineapple should never come close to being on top of pizza. Bacon is not a doughnut topping. And finally sliced radishes certainly is great on buttered bread with salt. Even with a fancy French name it still a snail!

Any others or thoughts

Money can't buy happiness but it can buy bacon which is pretty much the same thing.

Seafood should not be eaten if you are more than 50 miles from the ocean. Unlike beef it does seafood no good to age.

I do like pickled herring. Must be the Swede in me.

I like coleslaw on my cheeseburger, hot dog and BBQ sandwich.

I like to blend chicken liver and cream cheese to eat on crackers.

I put carrots in my fruit smoothie.

I like chocolate ice cream and orange sherbet together.

I love ceviche and pico de gallo on tortilla chips.

I love grilled BBQ lobster tail.

Fresh broiled snails in garlic butter sauce are wonderful.

I'm with Dash on bacon and pineapple, but might part ways on the pudding thing. I like pineapple pudding.

M-5":37vb3qaz said:

Yesterday at lunch I had chicken livers with my nanner puddin. I like pineapple on pizza and bacon should be a topping on everything.
Bacon would be the entree, and anything under it is just garnish.

I like a sandwich with mayo, ham, and a layer of Nacho Cheese Doritos.

The only thing I know of that tastes worse than beef liver is chicken liver.

If there's any kind of store-bought dessert that's better than the Snickers Blizzard from Dairy Queen it's probably best I never find out about it.

I've recently started having them put a couple slices of tomato on my breakfast tacos.

There's nothing wrong with pineapple on pizza, but putting fish (anchovies) on one is just wrong.

I've never had bacon on anything that wasn't made better for the addition, but I'll admit I've never had it on a doughnut. That might prove to be the exception.

And as I said before, when you add beans to chili, it's no longer chili. It's soup. Adding Fritos to the chili in your bowl is perfectly acceptable, however. As is eating it over steamed rice.

Will post more if I think of some.

Rafter reminded me that I like chili, without beans, as a spaghetti sauce.

Kingfisher":1nu4j4o4 said:
I like biscuits and mustard...:)
hqdefault.jpg

TN Cattle Man":2ux63f49 said:
I like peanut butter (xtra chunky) on my pancakes and waffles!!

A big x2 only creamy, can't eat them with peanut butter and syrup.

I like to glop the margarine on my waffles and then go to town with the cheap syrup. Tastes like maple frosting. My wife thinks I'm gross......

Any of you "airplane" eaters? Where you take your fork and go pile-to-pile on your plate, putting a little of everything on your fork at the same time and eat it? My mom does that and it's something I could never get excited about. But she also like boiled dinner so there's not much for taste there.

I had a pizza joint accidently put pickles on my sausage pizza, cook it and then figure out it was wrong and take them off. It's probably the best pizza I ever had.

The only weird thing that I do with food is I like my mint chocolate chip ice cream mashed up so it's the consistency of mashed potatoes. For some reason it doesn't "taste" the same if it's not like that.

TN Cattle Man":vxy4fony said:
I like peanut butter (xtra chunky) on my pancakes and waffles!!

Peanut butter on Blue Bell vanilla bean ice cream has addicted me ! I can't quit.

Dave":vxy4fony said:
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy bacon which is pretty much the same thing.

Seafood should not be eaten if you are more than 50 miles from the ocean. Unlike beef it does seafood no good to age.

I do like pickled herring. Must be the Swede in me.

You're on the money with bacon.

I used to eat pickled salmon all the time when I was a kid in Alaska. Good stuff.

Alan: Chili w/o beans on spaghetti with chopped raw onion and grated cheddar cheese is called "Chili Mac" here in the Midwest

Latest posts