You like to eat what!

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard":332pdnce said:
Everywhere else Alan, they just buy a chocolate duck and bite it's head off.
The individual pack of Tom's salted peanuts in a coke or dr pepper has been around at least since I was a kid. I never cared much for it (I don't like salt) but lots of people did it. No telling where it got started.
I have seen it my whole life. Old school stuff right there.

I bet it came about by the guy that was trying to eat peanuts and drink a Coke while driving a truck with 3 on the tree.

HDRider":qwb8bv96 said:
greybeard":qwb8bv96 said:
The individual pack of Tom's salted peanuts in a coke or dr pepper has been around at least since I was a kid. I never cared much for it (I don't like salt) but lots of people did it. No telling where it got started.

I bet it came about by the guy that was trying to eat peanuts and drink a Coke while driving a truck with 3 on the tree.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erpU2pr7O_g

HDRider":1t920hl1 said:
greybeard":1t920hl1 said:

A speculative article on the subject.
how peanuts in a coke got started--dirty hands

Dave":is99ci96 said:
Seafood should not be eaten if you are more than 50 miles from the ocean. Unlike beef it does seafood no good to age.

we took my mother in law down to port a on a little vacation with us(Texas gulf coast). She was so excited for fresh seafood. I knew a little place that always has some great fresh catch of the day available.
She orders salmon....... :bang:

I'm not a big ketchup eater myself, but this comes together nicely. Reminds me of camarones de coctel, only sweeter. Best to let set for a day. It has become my favorite late night snack.

slick4591":1hn29vpf said:
backhoeboogie":1hn29vpf said:
slick4591":1hn29vpf said:
1 1/2 c Sprite
1 1/2 c Ketchup
2 c Pico de gallo
1 lb Shrimp

Would pigs eat that ? :)

Yep. And you would too if you ever tried it. Sometimes a little avocado and hot sauce gets spilled in it.
I bet you would have liked the alligator/shrimp picayune I had last night! :).

Rafter S":tvig1gcn said:
If there's any kind of store-bought dessert that's better than the Snickers Blizzard from Dairy Queen it's probably best I never find out about it
We went to DQ a couple weeks ago. They said they don't offer snicker blizzards anymore. :cry2:

If you've never had a peanut butter and bologna sandwich, do so asap and life will be better.

SteppedInIt":6fub430q said:
Rafter S":6fub430q said:
If there's any kind of store-bought dessert that's better than the Snickers Blizzard from Dairy Queen it's probably best I never find out about it
We went to DQ a couple weeks ago. They said they don't offer snicker blizzards anymore. :cry2:

That figures.

Latest posts