You like to eat what!

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard":368vs83p said:
I prefer PB/banana samiches to all others.

Mom use to fix PB and banana sandwiches for us kids when we were small, loved them, still do. Although mom would mash the bananas up into the PB, I think some like the banana sliced. I will try them grilled, sounds good.

Home cooked turkey breast on a hamburger bun slathered with miracle whip and ketchup. So much ketchup it's running off the sides... the deli sliced turkey won't work, I hate it.
Mom introduced me to peanuts in a coke (bottle only) when I was a kid. She was from mountain home Arkansas. Maybe that's where she picked it up. Have to ask her.

Alan":3lhav5me said:
I don't think it's odd, but I like peanut butter on celery, BP on sliced apples, PB on toast sprinkled with sugar, PB on a spoon, PB on a spoon and dipped in nestle quick powder, PB on my pancakes and waffles, oh and PB and strawberry jam sandwiches...... Yes I like peanut butter, open OT new suggests other than pickles and cheese! :yuck: :lol:

All natural PB (so it's not too sweet) spread on cinnamon graham crackers. Put a few really good choc chips on top (double chocolate Ghirardelli chips are best for this). Side of skim milk.
Heaven.
This is dinner about one day a month!

Alan":15n9wobh said:
greybeard":15n9wobh said:
I prefer PB/banana samiches to all others.

Mom use to fix PB and banana sandwiches for us kids when we were small, loved them, still do. Although mom would mash the bananas up into the PB, I think some like the banana sliced. I will try them grilled, sounds good.

Keep in mind they killed Elvis. Well, them and the drugs...

Latest posts