You like to eat what!

Help Support CattleToday:

CottageFarm":1i41oqju said:
ez14":1i41oqju said:
CottageFarm":1i41oqju said:
Peanut butter and dill pickle sammy really isn't as weird as it sounds :D
Yeah it is :lol:

Aint nothing like a peanut butter and pickle sandwich for lunch while I'm tooling around in my crew cab dually :mrgreen:
Ok you've convinced me. Gonna try one for lunch tomorrow. I'll report back if I survive it. :lol: :lol: ;-) Red or white wine???

TexasBred":32nw47mj said:
Ok you've convinced me. Gonna try one for lunch tomorrow. I'll report back if I survive it. :lol: :lol: ;-) Red or white wine???

Gotta be a beer, TB... Preferably a good stout or porter. :drink:
If it were just PB you could get away with a rose. But never try to mix wine and pickles, it will cause an irreversible chemical chain reaction that causes ones head to explode.... :p

Now, ask me how I know this :lol:

While on the PB subject... PB and cheese sandwich. I've only used American and Swiss, but I am sure others will be ok.

CottageFarm":90yvk756 said:
TexasBred":90yvk756 said:

Gotta be a beer, TB... Preferably a good stout or porter. :drink:
If it were just PB you could get away with a rose. But never try to mix wine and pickles, it will cause an irreversible chemical chain reaction that causes ones head to explode.... :p

Now, ask me how I know this :lol:
Also probably helps if you don't drink the entire bottle. :shock: :lol2: :lol2:

I don't think it's odd, but I like peanut butter on celery, BP on sliced apples, PB on toast sprinkled with sugar, PB on a spoon, PB on a spoon and dipped in nestle quick powder, PB on my pancakes and waffles, oh and PB and strawberry jam sandwiches...... Yes I like peanut butter, open OT new suggests other than pickles and cheese! :yuck: :lol:

I will confess that when 1st introduced to the idea of PB & pickle, my reaction was....ewww....no....thats just wrong.
But as the years progressed I was worn down from battle and agreed to try it to settle it once and for all....
I was so sorely disappointed to discover it really is pretty tasty....

Cheese and ketchup, however, is still just....wrong! :yuck: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts