You like to eat what!

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider":3oa20dot said:
I like chocolate ice cream and orange sherbet together.
eww....odd bcs I do love orange flavored chocolates.

Light beer, not a fan, but pour it into a healthy shot of tomato juice and a couple of shakes of tabasco sauce making it
a red beer rather than a light beer and I like it.

backhoeboogie":29bvjbol said:
TN Cattle Man":29bvjbol said:
I like peanut butter (xtra chunky) on my pancakes and waffles!!

Peanut butter on Blue Bell vanilla bean ice cream has addicted me ! I can't quit.

Dave":29bvjbol said:
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy bacon which is pretty much the same thing.

Seafood should not be eaten if you are more than 50 miles from the ocean. Unlike beef it does seafood no good to age.

I do like pickled herring. Must be the Swede in me.

You're on the money with bacon.

I used to eat pickled salmon all the time when I was a kid in Alaska. Good stuff.

About the only way I like salmon anymore. But I will gobble down any pickled fish.

backhoeboogie":2e6kbslg said:
Dave":2e6kbslg said:

I used to eat pickled salmon all the time when I was a kid in Alaska. Good stuff.
I've never had pickled salmon, should be good. I like herring... but all time favorite is pickled Northern.
Also smoked salmon and smoked whitefish.

TN Cattle Man":3tji23e7 said:
And ever now and then, I still put peanuts in my Coke!!

Ok, there's got to be a story here. I guess my first question is: How did you discover it?

Bestoutwest":2gii43iy said:
TN Cattle Man":2gii43iy said:

Ok, there's got to be a story here. I guess my first question is: How did you discover it?

I'm not trying to answer for tn cattle, but I use to do it also, got it from my dad. For me it only works if you put salted peanuts in a bottle of coke. Haven't had it in years, use to be a member here that had a pic of that as his avatar.

The worst I have read so far is mayonnaise on waffles, your wife is right! What are you thinking? Lol

Son of Butch":3svd6b7w said:
backhoeboogie":3svd6b7w said:
Dave":3svd6b7w said:

I've never had pickled salmon, should be good. I like herring... but all time favorite is pickled Northern.
Also smoked salmon and smoked whitefish.

We were in Kenai, Alaska. Lots of natives in the village then. One in particular would smoke salmon on the halves. I would get 4 or 5 out of the surf and take them to her. She'd head them and fillet them down both sides leaving tail intact. Brine them then smoke them. I'd go back with a basket and she would take my rack and break the salmon in half, at the tail. They'd be draped over the wire and she'd show me others I had that weren't ready yet. Really nice old lady. She is who got me started on pickled salmon. She would pickle chunks and put them in fruit jars. She then sold the jars. I think she gave me my first few just to get me liking it. I could trade my smoke salmon for pickled salmon.

My brothers and sisters would eat up all my smoked salmon. Dad and I were the only ones who liked it pickled. So the pickled salmon would last me longer than smoked.

Son of Butch":1yeu9reo said:
HDRider":1yeu9reo said:

Light beer, not a fan, but pour it into a healthy shot of tomato juice and a couple of shakes of tabasco sauce making it
Try it. We were at a Amish family style restaurant one time, and they offered chocolate or orange sherbet for desert. I told her I wanted one scoop of each and the lady said I ain't bringing that. I talked her into it, and pretty soon the whole table was eating it.

HDRider":1n7gq575 said:
Son of Butch":1n7gq575 said:
HDRider":1n7gq575 said:

Try it. We were at a Amish family style restaurant one time, and they offered chocolate or orange sherbet for desert. I told her I wanted one scoop of each and the lady said I ain't bringing that. I talked her into it, and pretty soon the whole table was eating it.

Every Christmas I buy a chocolate "egg". It's solid chocolate with an orange flavor, melts in my mouth...... Ah I have been buying a couple every Christmas for more than a couple of years, great combo.

Bestoutwest":2vwn6374 said:
TN Cattle Man":2vwn6374 said:

Not really sure to be honest with you... just something we all did! I guess it's sort of a tradition thing! Try it sometime, I think you will like it (salted peanuts only though)!

Alan":3qr2puvz said:
HDRider":3qr2puvz said:
Son of Butch":3qr2puvz said:

Every Christmas I buy a chocolate "egg". It's solid chocolate with an orange flavor, melts in my mouth...... Ah I have been buying a couple every Christmas for more than a couple of years, great combo.
My wife brought some of these back from England. They are great..
terry-s-chocolate-orange-assorted-flavours-sold-out-15.gif

Everywhere else Alan, they just buy a chocolate duck and bite it's head off.
The individual pack of Tom's salted peanuts in a coke or dr pepper has been around at least since I was a kid. I never cared much for it (I don't like salt) but lots of people did it. No telling where it got started.

Latest posts