wifes got stomach cancer

Help Support CattleToday:

dang DB so sorry to hear about your loss.been there and done that when my great neice was born who now is 4yrs old.we found her daddy had the big C when she was born.he lasted 16 months.be thankful your son had almost 10yrs with momma he will remember her.my great neice will only have what we tell her about her daddy.

that's a shame bb...it so hard man I dont even know..i always told her she would be taking car of my old broken downA$$...she sure showed me!

I'm at a loss for words, but I can say that I'm sorry to hear this. I will be thinking of you and your family.

dieselbeef":1opbsfr0 said:
that's a shame bb...it so hard man I dont even know..i always told her she would be taking car of my old broken downA$$...she sure showed me!

Having been in your position, I can only tell you that while the hurt will never go away, it will get more tolerable. I am 22 years past my wife's passing and I still think of he on a regular basis. I still "see" her on the street in someone else. The difference is, now I can see her and smile.

I do not even know how to respond to the pain and suffering your wife has gone through -- and yours/you family, also -- and you are now just waiting for the end. I hope it is peaceful and pain free. I pray you are all strong together, and I am praying for all of you!

I'm very sorry to hear this development. I know it's been a hard road for all of you. My thoughts are with your wife for her journey. I will be very near you on vacation the week of 10/22 and would be happy to spend a day helping with any farm chores that I'm sure have taken a back seat to the rest of your trials. Please, I mean it. Craig

This makes my problems feel so insignificant. My heart truly goes out to you and I hope you find the strength to work your way out of this terrible tragedy.

my loving wife lost the battle early sun morning....I find comfort knowing she is no longer suffering thru the unbearable pain...she is in gods hands now.

I'm glad her pain is over for her and I wish you the best and pray you are given the strength to overcome this hurdle in your life.

Latest posts