wifes got stomach cancer

Help Support CattleToday:

very bit of struggle was worth it..sleepin the the hosp...I lost count of how many nights me and gage did that..god those chairs are awful. we slept in the car outside the er when that little boy just couldn't make it any longer and momma had to be there now! the miles the traveling...so many things ya never think about

worth every second. id do it all again if I had to....its like we have been reborn. I sent her to the jewelry store to buy something for herself for winning first place. beating the opposition! getting her hair done today.....it sure is a special week round here!

dieselbeef":1xxewukz said:
very bit of struggle was worth it..sleepin the the hosp...I lost count of how many nights me and gage did that..god those chairs are awful. we slept in the car outside the er when that little boy just couldn't make it any longer and momma had to be there now! the miles the traveling...so many things ya never think about

worth every second. id do it all again if I had to....its like we have been reborn. I sent her to the jewelry store to buy something for herself for winning first place. beating the opposition! getting her hair done today.....it sure is a special week round here!

So very happy for you all :)

family3.jpg

family2.jpg

thnk you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tiphat:

thanks..things aint too bad right now. shes in remission and is down to a chemo once a month or maybe every 6 weeks instead of every other Monday and sick for a week. so thigs are better. she feels pretty good and were going to be able for her to go on vacation maybe to visit her family in ohio and hopefully we might even get a camping trip this summer. she still gets winded in a few hrs shes wiped out but its just tired now..not sick...

the good lord is still smiling on us..we gotta stay in good graces. I know yall have spoken up for us and he has listened!
thank you all

Great news! So good to get a report. Yes, God is good and I will continue to keep her in my prayers. Thanks for letting us hear.

things have taken a turn for the worst. angels in a hospice and were waiting for her to go see her mom. her mom passed about 10 yrs ago. the debilitating agonizing pain has taken its toll and she is so weak now her body is giving up.
finally she is in a hospice where she isn't suffering and can rest. for the last 6-8 weeks she has been in such pain it was worse for her than being set on fire..it was torture..for us all. no one knows why...or how to fix it..only how to keep her from feeling the agony every second of life.
they don't know how long she has left with us but I guess it wont be but a week or so.
gages birthday is in 3 weeks,,,his mommy wont be there.....itll be forever attached to that day...lost his mommy on his 10th birthday...he still calls her mommy...hes only 10

I don't even have the words. Praying for you friend. And your wife, kids, and family. God bless you and I hope you find comfort in this tragic time.

So sorry to hear that db. Praying for God's peace, strength, and comfort for you and your family during this time.

Latest posts