wifes got stomach cancer

Help Support CattleToday:

Just breaks my heart to hear this. I am so very sorry. I will be keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers. May God give all of you the strength that you need to get through this terrible time. God bless you.

I have watched a few real close family members go through similar circumstances. I don't know you...... but I'm sure hurting for you. I believe Prayers help, me and my family will say some for your family.

So sorry to hear this.
I know it is hard to bear, but these days come for all of us as the Lord calls each of his children home, to be in peace and calm seas.

I don't have the right words or something different than has already been said DB.

Since we hadn't heard in a while, I was hoping things were going better. So sorry to hear this.

You all will be in our thoughts and prayers.

May God grant you peace and respite from your suffering. Please reach out to your friends here when you need a shoulder or someone to listen. You and your boy are always welcome to come hunt, fish, and just get away.

Wow.. Really sorry to hear this awful news.. I've lost 3 friends to various cancers in the last couple months.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

I'm so sorry to hear this news. Your poor son. The words I type here can never be enough to give you relief from the pain and sorrow you're feeling. I'm so sorry.

So sorry you are going through this. We recently lost my father to his third bout of cancer. It is so hard not knowing which day, hug, smile, laugh might be the last. My prayers are with you and yours.

Never met you but my heart is breaking tonight for you, and your little guy, and your lovely bride, all the same. So so so so very sorry. I hope her journey is peaceful. Give your son a hug from me.

Latest posts