Who do you talk to?

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN":3dh02xkm said:
NMVaquero":3dh02xkm said:
Ha! No one likes me that much. Lol
maybe move a little closer to civilization ;-)
Well, there is that, but I saw the pics NMVaquero posted. I'd hate to have to begin again in country like that but it is the kind of country I enjoy looking at the most. Forget the crap they say about NYC--if you can make it in NMVaq's country, (and I don't think I could) you can make it anywhere. Hat's off to him.

greybeard":29t8xydf said:
ALACOWMAN":29t8xydf said:
NMVaquero":29t8xydf said:
maybe move a little closer to civilization ;-)
Well, there is that, but I saw the pics NMVaquero posted. I'd hate to have to begin again in country like that but it is the kind of country I enjoy looking at the most. Forget the crap they say about NYC--if you can make it in NMVaq's country, (and I don't think I could) you can make it anywhere. Hat's off to him.
dont think chicken litter could help him.... maybe 50 ton to the acre ? :lol:

Well, there is th getat, but I saw the pics NMVaquero posted. I'd hate to have to begin again in country like that but it is the kind of country I enjoy looking at the most. Forget the crap they say about NYC--if you can make it in NMVaq's country, (and I don't think I could) you can make it anywhere. Hat's off to him.[/quote] dont think chicken litter could help him.... maybe 50 ton to the acre ? :lol:[/quote]

Without water its a waste. ;)
Our steers stay on green grass all year.
The cows get the dry land for winter and summer in the mountain. We are fortunate to have the green we do get.

NMVaquero":3ldw2ucf said:
Well, there is th getat, but I saw the pics NMVaquero posted. I'd hate to have to begin again in country like that but it is the kind of country I enjoy looking at the most. Forget the crap they say about NYC--if you can make it in NMVaq's country, (and I don't think I could) you can make it anywhere. Hat's off to him.
dont think chicken litter could help him.... maybe 50 ton to the acre ? :lol:[/quote]

Without water its a waste. ;)
Our steers stay on green grass all year.
The cows get the dry land for winter and summer in the mountain. We are fortunate to have the green we do get.[/quote]
you have a nice place, and and view that not many people are lucky enough to see...

NMVaquero":2wypnnjf said:
Some of the people on here that I like/respect the most I haven't spoken to in person/pm. I've bumped into a bunch of people via pm and its all been great... lots of really good people here. Even the ones that get banned are okay people that are just hard to deal with.
I actually like you quite a bit. I like that there's someone else out there that knows something about harsh environments and working ranches. :nod:

cow pollinater":24yleofu said:
NMVaquero":24yleofu said:
Some of the people on here that I like/respect the most I haven't spoken to in person/pm. I've bumped into a bunch of people via pm and its all been great... lots of really good people here. Even the ones that get banned are okay people that are just hard to deal with.
I actually like you quite a bit. I like that there's someone else out there that knows something about harsh environments and working ranches. :nod:

Thanks for the kind words. I am still learning the ranching business, hence why I am here.
I really don't care what people think as long as they aren't rude, which hasn't happened here yet.

Thanks for the kind words. I am still learning the ranching business, hence why I am here.
I really don't care what people think as long as they aren't rude, which hasn't happened here yet.[/quote]

Patience Grasshopper Patience. You haven't seen one of our epic pizzing contests yet! ;-)

Latest posts