Who do you talk to?

Help Support CattleToday:

Have made some good friends here, chat almost daily to some either by e mail or PM :D

I used to chat to an oldish chap in his seventies for quite a time, more about life than cattle, until he started asking me to send him nude photographs of myself and telling me I was associating with the 'wrong' people on the board. Seems he was looking for an online lover :p :p :banana: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's been the only slightly negative experience that I've come across on the board.

Well Alison if you weren't so DANG sexy you wouldn't have that issue!! ;-)

I have talked on email and pm with a few people. Met Small Rancher in Minnesota when I bought some cattle from him off Craigslist. He and his wife were expecting their 2nd child. Good folks!! And I am very pleased with the cows we bought, they're still in the herd.

Tried to buy some cows from another member but it didn't work out.

If there was ever a CT get-together I'd be very interested in going depending on the location.

I enjoy my time on here, and I have learned a LOT. People are very gracious about sharing their knowledge when asked politely. One person I really miss on here is Idaman, it was amazing to read about his experiences and life!

also, not to get off topic, did anyone ever find out what happened to Herefordsire??

I talk to 2 or 3 members on a fairly regular basis by phone. I also PM and email with a couple. I have met 3 members in person and I can say that I have been pleased that all have been good people. I look forward to meeting more in the future.

I've met four people so far. Talk to a few on occassion. Most of the time they are trying to talk me out of an Imbalancer steer bull but these aren't for sell yet. Used to get some really sweet love pm's from one of the past moderators but I think she run off with Hoss.

talk to a few by PM once in awhile.

I have only met 3 -way in person. Had a nice visit. Really appreciated him making the time to see my cattle @ the NWSS. :tiphat:

alisonb":3q52aoq1 said:
Have made some good friends here, chat almost daily to some either by e mail or PM :D

I used to chat to an oldish chap in his seventies for quite a time, more about life than cattle, until he started asking me to send him nude photographs of myself and telling me I was associating with the 'wrong' people on the board. Seems he was looking for an online lover :p :p :banana: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's been the only slightly negative experience that I've come across on the board.

You got a lady on here looking for an upgrade herself. We should have hooked 'em up.

alisonb":1w019bfg said:

still waiting on those pictures
:cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":ymym77jq said:
alisonb":ymym77jq said:

PM me your email address and I will forward them to you. :lol:

ALACOWMAN":3p17rhwe said:
alisonb":3p17rhwe said:

Careful what ya ask for ALA.. she might be a man in disguise... :lol:

I have emailed a few on here.. talked to a couple on the phone, and thats about it.

Limomike":16boja4j said:
Careful what ya ask for ALA.. she might be a man in disguise... :lol:
This is cyberspace, you just never know :lol:[/quote]

Just venture into the world of on-line dating if you would like to find out the limits of truth in cyberspace.

Dave":3uo5en0y said:
Just venture into the world of on-line dating if you would like to find out the limits of truth in cyberspace.

A couple of people here at work do that. The stories get pretty funny. They have hacked into another guy's account and have his password. His yarns are a hoot.

I wanted to go on one of those sites and post two profiles. One that is truthfully me. On the other post pictures of me standing in front of a BMW sports car, a very large beautiful house, on the deck of a yacht, etc etc. Not claiming to own all those things in words but just let the pictures imply that I do. I just wanted to see the difference in the replies I got.

The women might have been dissappointed when I showed up in wranglers and boots driving my beat up old Ford pickup.

Communicate with many on Facebook as well. Have met a couple in person. Have enjoyed this site very much and treasure the friendships that have developed. :tiphat:

Yep. There is Facebook too. It's a good thing I haven't gotten too close with many here. Just imagine the trouble they could cause

alisonb":1uc7ooxe said:

That boob! I can't tell you how many women on these boards have beyotched about him over the years. Gawd I hope no one ever falls for his crap.

For myself, I have met one person from the boards who has been to my house at least one to many times, talk on the phone to the grumpy old guy often, talk to another one from Virginia on the phone once in awhile and don't understand a thang he is talking about.

Bought a nice polled Hereford bull and 20 cow/calves/heifers from a member of CT I met thanks to this forum. Fine fella with some dandy cattle. We speak on the phone an e-mail from time to time.

I have shared PMs with various members and hope to meet everyone within a reasonable driving distance as time allows.

Latest posts